12 » misty rose

Brendan|Hayley

"Tell me word to word of what I said or I swear I'll murder you in your sleep."

"And how will you do that when you don't even know where I live?"

"I'll find out."

"Yeah? How? You'll roam around the city asking people if they know me?"

"Obviously not. I'm not that dumb.''

"Then what do you intend to do genius?"

"I'll go to Domino's and ask them the name and address under this number. The rest will be easy."

"..."

"Oh crap."

"Yeah. Now tell me exactly what I said."

"I told you. You said you thought I was irresistible, that I'm what your dreams consist of nowadays. You said my voice charms the pants off-"

"I'm warning you Brendan. I'm on my way to a Domino's right now."

"Fine, fine. You didn't say any of that. Happy?"

"Not yet. What did I tell you anyway?"

"You said you hated me, that I annoy you with my stupid calls-"

"Damn straight."

"-that no matter how amazing my voice sounds it's still frustrating when I speak to you. In the end though, you told me that no matter how irritating I am, it's fun to talk to me."

"I bet I didn't say that."

"You did babe, whether you choose to believe it or not."

"..."

"Oh God. I'm never getting drunk again. If this hangover doesn't kill me, I'm pretty sure the embarrassment will. Also, STOP calling me babe."

"Of course not! And, if it makes you feel any better, I'll only hold this over your head for the rest of your life.

"Ew no. I have no desire to be in your acquaintance till then."

"You know you want to be, Hayles."

"Sick. Don't say that ever again."

"But you love it, don't you?"

"I think I just puked. Anyway, it was nice, or not, knowing you, but I think this is all. Here's hoping we'll never talk again. Bye!"

"____"