47 » orange peel

Brendan|Hayley|Other

" *doorbell rings* "

"Hey."

"..."

"..."

"Hi."

"You know, if that's how you greet every stranger at the door, I should probably be worried."

"Don't worry. That sort of greeting is only reserved for people who look like you."

"Thank God I don't have a twin brother."

" *laughs* Close the door behind you, by the way."

"What do you want to watch? I have Die Hard, but we watched that like last month so I'm going to pass. Then there's Guardians of the Galaxy, Harry Potter, Iron Man, 27 Dresses, Les Miserables, Kingsman, Tangled, Real Steel, Blended... You know what, there's a lot, so why don't you just choose? I'll go get some popcorn."

"Okay."

"Brendan, what would you like to drink?"

"Water's fine. Hey, can we watch Fast and the Furious? We could have a marathon."

"Sure! I love those movies. FF7 was my favourite though."

"Same. Have you seen 8?"

"Yeah. I didn't like it much. I mean, it had The Rock so it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't great either."

"I actually liked it. I mean, I think FF7 is still the best movie in the series, but this wasn't as bad as everybody made it out to be."

"Hmm. Yeah, people were throwing some serious hate on the Internet."

"Yeah."

"So, popcorn's ready."

"Movie is set up."

"Then I guess we're good to go."

"Guess we are. Hey, where's Karen by the way?"

"She's gone out with her friends."

"Wait, so you're telling me that your only roommate is not at home. That we're all alone?"

"Yep."

"That's giving me some ideas."

"Uh-huh? Like what?"

"Like this."

"..."

"..."

"Hmm. I think I'll just stick with the marathon, thanks."

"Really? Maybe this will change your mind."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Not convinced yet?"

"Shut up and kiss me."