Season One: Heart Monitor

So, I'm currently following Scott around the parking garage. He lost the car. No, I wasn't driving and why should I pay attention to where HE parked it. Mom told him to get groceries and he made me come with him. He's carrying four bags while I'm eating a Milkyway. (Best candy ever!) Struggling with the bags, he says,

"You know, you can hold some of these."

"Ya, but you have werewolf strength."

"So do you."

"Ya. But....I-a-I...Ya know what? Just shut up and find the car."

He rolls his eyes and sets the bags down, pulling out the clicky thingy for the car. You know, the thingy to find it. Yes? No? Oh well, I know what I mean. We hear the car above us.

I'm about to say something but get a whiff of Derek's scent. I guess he's gonna sneak up on Scott. The milk then falls out of a bag and rolls under a car.

"No, no, no, no." Scott says.

Something then grabs me and slams me into a wall, but softly. That something is a someone. That someone is Derek. He puts his fingers to his lips and I nod. 'Stay here' he mouths. I nod again and then he disappears. I stand there for about three minutes than hear Derek yell,

"You're dead!"

I guess that's my cue. I walk over to where Scott and Derek are.

"What the hell was that!?" Scott yells at Derek.

Oh my gosh. My Bro is always complaining. Derek is like, doing community service for him. Does Scott thank him? No. He complains.

"Said I was gonna teach you. I didn't say when," Derek answers.

"You scared the crap out of me! Tessa too!"

"No he didn't. I knew it was him." I state.

Derek looks at Scott than says, "Not yet."

"Okay. But I was fast right?"

"Not fast enough."

"But the car alarm thing, that was smart right?"

"Till your phone rang."

"Ya but that was- I mean- would you just stop!? Please!"

Derek stops and turns to look at Scott. I'm standing the the left of Derek and right of Scott.

"What happened the other night, Stiles' dad getting hurt. That was my fault. I should've been there to do something about it."

Ya. At parent teacher conferences, Sheriff Stilinski was hit by a car. There was a mountain lion in the parking lot so people were freaking out. Long story short, Argent shot and killed it.

"I need you to teach me to control this." Scott says.

"I am what I am because of birth. You were bitten. Teaching someone who was bitten takes time. I don't even know if I can teach you."

"What about Tessa?"

Also something I didn't mention. No one knows about Derek and I being true mates. I guess Derek and I are in an unspoken agreement of a relationship. But not boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I found an anchor." I simply answer.

"What do I have to do?" Scotty asks.

"You have to get rid of distractions." Derek says. He then grabs Scott phone. "You see this. This is why I caught you." His phone read one missed call from Allison. "You want me to teach you? Get rid of her."