Season Three: Silverfinger

After the party last night, Derek and I got a nice couple hours of sleep. Now I have stupid school. I pull up to school in the Camero, hoping that nothing will go wrong today. Only the thing is, I live in Beacon Hills.

I enter the school and catch the twins talking to Scott by his locker. I walk up to them and wrap an arm sound his shoulder.

"Okay, one thing first." Scott says, ignoring my presence. "I need to talk to Stiles about everything that happened last night. Without you."

"No." One says. I still can't tell them apart.

"Yes. I don't want you listening in. No wolf hearing."

"How would you even know?"

"I'm a True Alpha. You have no idea what I can do." Scott says, making me roll my eyes.

He closes his locker and begins to walk away, not before dragging me away.

"I'm a True Alpha. You have no idea what I can do." I mimc. "Seriously?"

"Yep." He responds.

We catch up with Stiles and enter a classroom. He's telling us about a girl at the party. She said something that helped him.

"So than she starts talking about phosphors and- and the key having chemicals all over it, right. So that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to of let Barrow in.-"

He stops, looking at the blank chalkboard in the room.

"It's gone." He says. "Okay, doesn't matter though."

He walks towards Scott and I and says,

"Still got the key."

He goes to the chemistry closet and takes out his keys. He begins to look over them.

"What the hell?" He mutters. "I- I had it here. I had it this morning. I swear to God I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott questions.

"Ya, I showed it to you right? Didn't I show it to you?"

"I don't know. You just showed it to me. I never actually saw it."

Stiles stares at the board than walks towards it again.

"I was here a couple of hours ago and the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board. In my hand writing." Stiles tells us. "And I had the key to the chemistry closet."

"So you unlocked the chemistry closet so that Barrow could hide in there from the cops. And than, you wrote him the message to kill Kira?" I ask.

"I know. I know how it sounds." Stiles starts, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a piece of paper. "Look at this. It was the news report that came out about Barrow when he came up with the bomb that he used.

See this is what he did. He put nuts, bolts, and screws. And than he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

"Coach." Scotty realizes. "The joke we played on Coach."

"That was my idea." Stiles whispers. "You remember. That was my idea. That's not a coincidence. It can't be."

"I don't want it to sound like I'm saying you're wrong, but I don't think you're trying to kill people either." Scott admits.

Stiles looks back at the board and re-crumbles the paper.

"It was here. It was all here." He says.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask. "You're looking really tired."