Chapter 2

You've heard about Gilgamesh. The strongest legendary spirit that exists. The one who can open The Gates Of Babylon. But you've never imagined him like that. Gilgamesh looked like a young man. His golden hair was standing up like flames on his elegant face. Crimson eyes unreadable for you. He was the most handsome human being you've ever seen. Golden armor reflecting the moonlight was illuminating the room. Golden hair, golden armor, red eyes – it looked like he was made out of gold with rubys attached to it. One thing that was making you uncomfortable was power radiating from him. It was making you shiver.

„Your name" you heard. His voice was sweet like you could have melted in it, but the tone was suitable for the king – sardonic and demanding.

You instantely bowed. „Tohsaka (y/n) your majesty".

„Why did you summoned me here?" it seemed like he was blaming you.

„You are the servant I've summoned for the Holy Grail War".

„Me? A servant? More like the other way aroud you mongrel. What makes you think that I will even lift a finger for you? "

Mongrel? Seriously? It seemed like this war will tire you not only physically but mentally as well. But you could not say anything bad for him. You felt like it would kill you instantly. If he wants to feel like a king – that's fine.

„Holy Grail is an omnipotent wish granting device. Biggest treasure on this earth. All the treasures in this world belongs to you, am I right? Or will you let other servants get it?" Gilgamesh frowned.

You knew basic facts about him – that he was a demigod, an individual who was thought to posses all the treasures in this world. Always do a research - it helps manipulate people.

„Of course they're mine you idiot. But it's for me to decide whether this Holy Grail is worth adding to my collection. Who makes you think that I will win it for you or even listen to you? Just try to use the command spell on me and I swear that's the last thing you'll ever do on this planet".

„That's for you to decide, your majesty. I'm not asking you to win the war for me. I don't wish for anything. But I won't let anyone with bad intentions to win the Grail!".

That was true. You didn't wish for anything. But you'll fight. If Grail has chosen you, there must be a reason why and you will find out that reason. For that you will fight with everything you've got.

"Oh? No wish for yourself? Humans are corrupted beings who seek nothing but pleasure in this world. Don't make me laugh. But as for now I will be gone to explore this age. If nothing is worth of my admiration, you will greatly regret for summoning me Tohsaka (y/n). I leave the research to you."

"Understood, my king" You said.

Gilgamesh vanished leaving traces of golden dusts behind him. You sighed. He will be a hard one to live with but at least the summoning passed well. You gently collapsed on the floor. You felt tired but excited at the same time. Excitement. You haven't felt that in a while. Gilgamesh – the strongest servant of them all. You do have a huge chance of winning. But what will you do if you win...?