Chapter 7

Another morning came. This time you decided to practise a bit more on your strength as the wound you left on Assassin wasn't as deep as you thought it should be. And your favourite way to grow arm muscles was boxing. You dressed and went to practise. One of the rooms in this house had mirror-like walls and wooden floor. Boxing pear was hanging down the ceilings. You were boxing this pear for about 20 minutes when you saw Gilgamesh right in front of you. His look was judging but you knew what he wanted – your explanation about last night.

"Good morning, Gilgamesh" You said bowing. "Would you mind going to the town with me today?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You were walking with him in the streets of the city. When you first asked if he would like to come with you he was quite reluctant to go like your question was offending him. "Me? To walk on the same ground as your dirty race? Don't be silly, woman." But you finally convinced him to go by promising to answer every question he wants. You just wanted to change location.

You finally saw an empty bench between two trees. You sat there whole panoramic view of the city just in front of your eyes.

"So, ask whatever you want."

"Hmh. Yes I thought it would be useful to know more about you as you're my master. Even though it's strange for me to show any interests in you, humans, but exceptions happen. Start with your magic" He said in a demanding voice.

"Ok. So my specialisation is ice magic. I lived in Canada, more specifically in a castle deep in the mountains, area always covered in snow. Cold weather was always the one I was feeling good in so somehow I developed interest in ice magic. Even though my family excels at Jewellery magic I was never really fond of it. I love close combat fights especially with swords that's why I decided to combine those two things together and there you get the magic you saw last night. And I keep my sword inside of me with the storage magic this tattoo provides" You pointed fingers to your chest "Not only it's easy to carry but my magical energy always keeps it "charged" meaning this sword can easily turn everything it touches into ice blocks. And it's extremely beautiful. I found it in Antarctica. It was hidden in a cave guarded by Ice Spirit. This sword is one the 7 legendary swords in this world said to be dropped to Earth by angels other being..."

"Fire, water, earth, air, wood and metal" Gilgamesh finished.

You looked confused for a second but quickly gained your stoic attitude back and nodded. "So that's pretty much everything about my magic. I also use reinforcement sorcery but I like to rely on my own strength more."

Gilgamesh sat there for a moment looking at the sky. You knew he was about to ask the question you didn't want to answer but you promised and somehow felt that perhaps this would improve your relationship.

"And your past? How did you end up fleeing away from your hometown to Canada?"

You sighted. "It all started 10 years ago"