Chapter 10

Lancer was indeed a powerful fighter and it was hard to keep up with his strength. He was even better than you read he was and the fact that you couldn't look at his face was really complicating the situation. He was about to stab you in waist but you jumped really high with the help of your strength enchanting magic and dodged it. You decided to try and slash his back but he turned and instantly blocked your sword. You both stepped back.

"You are better that I expected, you have my compliments" Lancer said.

"Your words flatter me, thank you." You said sincerely. But compliments aren't going to help you win. If you could just leave a scratch on him... Your sword and his spear clashed again. But it seemed that this time Lancer's hits were stronger. You needed to do the same. Your next move was to jump behind him and try to cut him in the leg but it seemed that Lancer read your minds and just when you landed on your feet he hit you in the stomach. The kick was so strong you flew away and when you tried to stand up pain just hit every single cell in your body. Instantly Lancer was right in front of you with his spear ready to pierce you.

"Thank you for amazing fight, it's impressive you were able to withstand for so long, considering you are a mere human. It was an honor to fight you" He said and moved his spear towards you.

You decided to call Archer but it seems it was too late. Will you just... die? You closed your eyes and was about to feel the pain but nothing happened. That feeling...

"Archer!" You saw your servant right next to you. It seems that he stopped Lancer's spear with his hand.

"Nice to see you're not dead, idiot woman" He said while smiling. You also smiled. You had never felt so happy to see him. Lancer jumped back.

"So that's your Servant, Tohsaka (y/n). You should really protect your Master, what kind of Servant are you?" Question was directed to Gilgamesh.

Archer frowned "How dare you lecture the king, mongrel!" Golden portals opened behind Gilgamesh and were about to fire when Lancer said.

"I would love to finish our fight but it seems that my Master is calling me. I think we'll see each other later" He said and disappeared.

You sighted in relief. That was close... If not the Archer you would be dead by now. You couldn't even comprehend the difference of power between Lancer and Assassin. You looked up and saw Gilgamesh. Beautiful, fierce and elegant as always. He looked at you and stretch out his arm to help you stand up. You gratefully took his hand and he pulled you up but pain from that kick instantly appeared again and you almost fell but Archer caught you.

"Can't even function after this mongrel's hit? Pathetic (y/n)" He said sarcastically and picked you up to carry you to your room.

You were in shock but didn't say anything because you really wouldn't be able to walk without help. Suddenly you felt so tired, closed your eyes and fell asleep before murmuring "Thank you". 

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but other chapters are going to be much longer, so wait for another friday. Have a good day!

-datboitresh