Chapter 12

While you were eating a strange voice appeared in your head. After its speech you jumped and ran to find Gilgamesh. You stormed into your room but he wasn't there.

"Not again. Why are you always absent when I need you?" You thought.

"I'm here (y/n)"

You quickly turned around and bumped into the Servant.

"Stop scaring me like that!" You shouted "I need to tell you something important. Kotomine Risei appeared in my head. His voice to be precise. He's the supervisor of this Fourth Holy Grail War. Remembered that murder a told you about earlier? Well, apparently we were right – Servant was behind it! It seems that Caster and his master are kidnapping and murdering children. That's why..."

"We need to cease our fights and focus on eliminating those two. Whoever wins is going to get an additional command seal. Father's Risei orders." Gilgamesh finished your sentence.

"You heard it too?" You said surprised.

Golden haired man nodded.

"Well then. Let's hunt those two down." You two smiled. It's not like you needed command seals – you still got those three and it seemed that you won't need them any time soon. But who knows it's not like they weight your hand or something. It just seemed that action calmed you both.

Evening came but nothing interested happened. You tried to search some information on what could be Casters identity but you found none. Then supervisor's voice appeared again. And he said only two things - location and permission. Permission two kill them both. Gilgamesh manifested himself behind you.

"Let's go" You nodded. But before you could leave Gilgamesh added "But we're going to travel with style" You looked and him but he was just standing there and mischievously smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  

"You have to be kidding me." You were standing on the roof with Gilgamesh but one thing was invading the calmness of the night. Golden plane which was twice as big as this house. Plane was the best word you could found as this levitating peace of panel looked like nothing you had ever seen before – futuristic vehicle from the king as old as history itself. Gilgamesh came to you.

"I'm a king of this universe. These kinds of trifles shouldn't surprise you."

You didn't know what to say. He was indeed a king. Everything about him said it – his posture, his charisma, his appearance and his "trifles". Suddenly you felt Gilgamesh grabbing your waist with his hand and pulling you closer.

"What are you doing?" You shouted confused. He didn't say anything but jumped and gently landed on his vehicle. Then let you go.

"Thank you but I didn't need your help" You mumbled.

"You should appreciate things that people do for your sake." He simply said and walked to his throne which was located in the center of the plane. Like everything Gilgamesh owned it was made out of pure gold. You felt a slight breeze on your face. You started to fly. You looked to the horizon and closed your eyes. You needed to mentally prepare yourself for this fight. It was a huge chance that you'll meet him. After 10 years. But what will you do?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Plane froze still just above the river and a hideous sight appeared before your eyes – an enormous size monster was interrupting a calm flow of a river with its movements. It had many tentacles that were moving really creepily. That monster looked so gross you thought that it could absorb every beautiful thing there is in this world. After taking a better look at this spectacle you saw other people on the bank – must be masters. And the figures that were fighting Caster seemed to be their Servants. They were chopping its limbs off but that huge thing was regenerating itself really fast. If only you had an attack that could destroy this thing all at once...