ⓟart 3: I've Got These Feelings For You

------------------
Sean O'Pry as Scott Peters
------------------
Previously on Nerd Threats The Bad Boy...

Cameron's POV:
"Fine. You owe me."

"I don't owe you anything."

"Yeah you did. You made me lose the nerd. So, you owe me."

"Okay then. If I was going to accept this, what will I owe you?" I was curious.

"Okay. You owe me one kiss." He said proudly.
------------------
Cameron's POV:

Whhhaaaatttttt!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh

I can't believe he would ask me that?!?

I'm definitely not going to waste my first kiss in a guy who bullies people like me.

I don't want to kiss him but my face is betraying me. Getting all red and sensitive. Being the shy one, I turned my face somewhere besides the idiot who suggests that.

"No, I would certainly not kiss you,"along that final.

"C'mon. Okay here's the deal; if you kiss me on the mouth, full make out and I'll reconsider not bullying people like you? Is that a fair deal?" he bargained.

Okay that's a really good deal. I mean he does have luscious lips and hair that I would pull while I ki-

OMG I AM TURNING INTO SUCH A SLUT!!

But what about the nerds?

I was like that when Bea and her gang was bullying me.

I gotta put on big boy pants and I said," Okay but I'm only doing it for the sake of the nerds and  gonna time it for one minute."

C'mon take one for the team, right?

"Okay then that's settle." he said.

I get my phone out and put it on one minute and I get ready for my first kiss to happen.

Okay breathe in and out

I'm ready.

I turned to him and I see him putting on breath spray. I rolled my eyes and said," Let's just get this over with."

"Someone's getting impatient." He said in a singing mocking way.

We faced each other and just waited for someone to make the first move.

I stood there staring at him and said," Well, make the first move."

He chuckled and started leaning in.

He's getting so close to me that I think that he can hear my heart beat going fast.

I feel his breath on my lips and that's when it happened.

He is kissing me.

Ethan Blake is kissing me.

Most cliche stories goes with that when you kiss someone, you feel the sparks flowing through your body and you hair standing up on your arms, but I didn't feel that.

Sure it makes me want more, but I don't feel anything, right?

I can feel his hands wrapped on my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands ruffling through his smooth hair.

His hands goes lower and lower and lower to my as-

Rrrriiiinnnggggggg

We both jumped up from the most annoying alarm ever lived on my planet.