ⓟart 12: Slushee

3 weeks later

Cameron's POV:

After our date, everyday past as a blur. Scott announces to the whole school we're dating and happily, everyone accepts, including his teammates. Today, is the football championship, but sadly it's happening at the other school.

Right now, I'm sitting in his car on the way to the other football teams school. I was happy until Sherry asked for a ride and said her car is in her shop.

I hope it stays dead. Wait. Fix her car, key her car, and run her over with it. Yeah a good plan.

What makes it better is that Scott is holding my hand. In front of her. Take that bitch.

After a moment of silence, Sherry complained, "I'm hungry. Can we stop by 7Eleven first?"

I retorted, "No bitch. He has to get to the school early to practice."

"C'mon it'll take a minute only. Please, Scott?" She pouted her lips. Rolling my eyes, I looked at Scott and he fights mentally but he agrees.

When we get there, Scott puts gas while me and Sherry went inside. She went straight to the snack aisle while I went to the slushee machine. I grabbed the XLarge cup and filled it with strawberry cherry. Not looking, I bumped into the guy next to me. Saying my apologies, I looked to see a guy wayyyy taller than me, but looks like my age. Has chopped black hair, emerald eyes and olive skin. "It's fine. I was going to change anyways."

"I guess you're welcome?" With a chuckle

"I guess you're welcome?" With a chuckle. I went back to fill my cup again and was accompanied by him.

"I'm Dominic."

"Cameron."

"Cute name. Fits you." He flirted.

"Yeah and I'm also unavailable. My boyfriend's outside."

"Ugh. Lucky bastard."

"Is it just me or did it get awkward?"

"It kinda did so I'm gonna go. Hope we meet again." And then he turned. Sad. I was gonna ask for his number.

I went to the counter and sees Sherry carrying 2 bags of chips, 1 box of chips ahoy, 1 box of twinkies and 2 small bottles of water. At least something's healthy.

But bitch, I'm not paying for that.
——————————————————

Later the night came and Megan met us here with her own car. She sat on my right while Sherry sat on my left. Suddenly, I'm the only thing that's preventing a fight from them.

"Hey, why aren't you cheering with your team?" I asked Sherry.

She had a look in her eyes until she said, "I decided that me not being there will give my team a little bit of the spotlight." And our conversation died.

Minutes later after hearing Sherry crunching on a chips, me slurping, and Meg chewing her gum, the game started. I see my lovely boyfriend, Scott with his uniform. Always my fantasy being with the captain of the football team.

I see the home team coming out. With their helmets on. I see them doing a battle cry and someone in the group starts chanting.

WHO ARE WE!!!

TITANS!!

WHO ARE WE!!

TITANS!!

The whole field starts cheering. Well not us of course, cause we petty.

Meg jokes, "Oh shit, we afraid." I laughed.

The stadium announces each of the team captains respectively.

"We have SCOTT PETERS coming to claim the trophy!!!" The crowd cheered and our football team cheered.

"And next, defending the trophy, is our home team captain, DOMINIC WINCHESTER!!!!"

And then I dropped my fudging slushee.
——————————————————

BTW THATS DANIEL ILLESCAS =)

XOXO BITCHY BOY<3