ⓟart 22: Goodbye Wydell High

A year and few months later

Cameron's POV:

Oh graduation. The day we take the next step into a new beginning, starting our adult life.

Senior year had been struggling without Ethan, but my friends and family supported me all the way. And a lot of thing can happen in senior year: Xenoma found herself in the army and proposes to Courtney, which the latter accepts gladly, both Eva and Jackson got a scholarship to their top choice college, and I got into the University of Maine. Sherry finally gave birth to a baby girl on September 21, 2018 named Meadow Rose Olson.

I know I wanted to go UCB, but I felt like I should do it, live what Ethan's dream. Not the mechanic dream.

After endless speeches made by each of the school administration and valedictorian/Jackson's speech, I kept one of my hands wrapped around the necklace.

I turn around to see my mom and Chandler waving at me, which I reciprocate, and Sherry holding Meadow's hand and motioning it side to side. She's not with us because she took a couple months off of school, but she'll be graduating at the end of summer. I smiled and turned around to continue listening to the speech.

Long walks to the diploma and countless times of someone bawling their eyes out, Principal Crowne saying a farewell and good luck speech, we moved the tassel to the side and threw our caps in the air.

I didn't throw my cap far up because I don't want to bring some random stranger's hat. Who knows where the hair has been!

Anywhore, I approached my group of friends and took numerous photos of each other and heartbreaking hugs. My mom, Chandler, Sherry, and baby Meadow walked to us and congratulated us. Sherry handed me   Meadow and I'd happily took her. I pecked her cheeks and stared at her with admiration. She's got Sherry's hair and ears, but the rest has the features of Ethan.

I smiled at her and she reciprocates. Then, I winked at her and she giggled.

After a few talks, everyone slowly dispersed, due to waking up early and packing for college

After a few talks, everyone slowly dispersed, due to waking up early and packing for college. Sherry and Chandler rode in their car, while me and my mom rode in the other. In about 20 minutes later, my mom started to tear up, "My baby boy. All grown up. And now, you're going to college."

I rolled my eyes playfully and held my mom's hand. I said, "Stop. It means you did your job."

She cleared up her tears and said, "A mother's job is never finished."

I stated, "On the plus side, you can turn my room into a gym."

She smiled, "I'm all better now."

>>>>

Later tonight, I wore a formal attire for the dinner. My mom decided to celebrate by inviting my friends and their family in our backyard. I made my way there to see all my friends and their loved ones. I started to chat with them, making an occasional laughs. Our conversations were interrupted by the silver utensil hitting the glass drink. We turned our heads to the source and my mom announced, "I would like to call up the graduates of 2018."

We went to the front and stood besides my mom. She continues, "I would like to congratulate them for their dedication through tough times in high school. High school could be difficult but they've made it. In our eyes, we see them evolving from a baby who'll follow you around to an adult who's ready to face the world. Without us.

And we honor the one who isn't here. Ethan Blake. He'll be remember and watch over us. Farewell and may you Rest In Peace."

We clapped our hands, smiling and starting the dinner.

>>>>

The next morning, we all met up with our final goodbyes.

Eva and Jackson went to us first and hugged us individually. Then they left.

Courtney and Xenoma was next.

I hugged Sherry, Chandler and Meadow. I asked Chandler, "What would you do next?"

He smiled and looked at Sherry. He cheerfully said, "Moving in, with the love of my life and my daughter."

Sherry hugged me one last time, and said, "Promise to call everyday."

I nodded and got into the car, driving to his future.

Unknowingly, in the passenger seat is Ethan's soul, following him as his guardian angel.

>>>>

UUUGGGHHHHH!! Next, is the last chapter of this book.

Didn't include Scott and Megan because we petty like that 💁🏻‍♂️

Still sad about Ethan, so I'm going in the corner and cry.

But you still love me, XOXO BITCHY BOY =)