ⓟart 10: Confessions Confirmed

Start writing your story

Cameron's date is finally revealed. 

Enjoy! And also, Happy New Years (even though its kinda late:))

—————————————————

Cameron's POV:

The Next Day After School

"Megan, I need a huge favor after school. Can you take me to the mall to get new clothes?" I asked.

Megan responded, "Uh. Of course bitch. I finally got my gay best friend to go shopping with me. But why the sudden shopping?"

"I-I-I got a date tonight," I said.

She had a shocking face and screamed. Literally screamed loud. " I am so proud of you. Finally, you're getting tapped. Who is this lucky man taking away your cherry from your garden of purity?"

"It's-" I was interrupted by a witch named Sherry.

Sherry gave me a side hug and said, "So, I heard you found someone new to f*ck with. I came to give you an insight on my perspective. The person might actually feel pity for you, you lonely slut. Goodbye now." And then she walked away.

Megan just glared at her retreating body. "Man, I can't believe she was your friend." Shaking her head.

"I don't care, I'm not letting some wannabe get in my way of a perfect night. I'll tell you in the car." We both walked to her car to get clothes.

——————————————

The Mall

"Let's go to Forever 21. I've been eyeing this blouse." Megan pulled me towards this place. As soon as I walked in, all I saw was the majority of girl's clothes.

Oh yeah. The reason why I'm in the mall is that he told me to wear semi-formal clothes. And I don't have any of those kinds of clothes and I need an update on my closet. I ventured throughout the store until I stumbled on what looks like the male section. I grabbed the black skinny jeans on the shelf and immediately figured what to wear. I turned around and saw Megan holding up this button shirt with nice designs. I smiled and went into the dressing room.

——————————————

My House

We went to my home around 6 cause I had to carry this bitch's shopping bags. 4 big bags of dresses and jeans, etc. I went straight into the shower for the date. It took me at least 15 minutes to be spotless. After that, I put on the clothes I bought; the dark blue-patterned button up, black skinny jeans, and my boots that cover the end of my jeans. I put on some cocoa-butter lotion and a spray that Megan picked out. I looked at the clock and read 6:45.

I heard Megan calling me downstairs and I don't know. As I was walking down the stairs, I see my date talking with my parents and Megan. (A/N: this reminds me of the movie She's All That)

As soon as our eyes met, smiles were wide. I said, "You're here early, Scott Peters."

—————————————

Cameron and Scott <3

What happens when someone else hears cameron's date? What would they do?

It'll be in the next chapter!

Later bitches;)

XOXO BITCHY BOY