ⓟart 16: Don't Drink The Fountain Water

Cameron's POV:

After the meeting with my twin brother, we exchange numbers and we'll make plans some other time. We dropped Sherry home first then to my place. As I was about to get down, I was stopped by the hands of Ethan Blake. I looked at him with the urge to hurry up because I have to do my homework. He sighs and said, "I don't normally do this, but I like you Cameron Lee Capri." He stops first to say and then continued, "This is hard for me. Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?"

I was taken back a little by the confrontation, but something about him makes me feel alive. Should I do it?

I went with my gut feeling and said, "Of course. Ethan Blake. Just as long as it's not a basic date so you better impress me." And then I exit and ran into the house.

I was about to walk up the stairs until I heard my mom calling my name. I followed the voice and it led me to the kitchen. Right is, she is getting the ingredients ready for dinner. "Okay we are having roasted beef with salad." But I interrupted her.

"I can't tonight. I have a date tonight."

She said, "Oh honey. Is it that Scott boy?"

"No mom, it's someone else."

"Okay. Just make sure your home by 10? And you better get your homework done first. And give me the boy's phone number!" After agreeing, I started on my homework.

>>>>

Finishing my homework at 6:00 because I like to get sidetracked. That's just who I am.

Anywhore, I went to shower and brushed my teeth. Exiting the bathroom, I settled to wear a long-sleeve shirt and ripped black jeans and converse. To make things more better, I wore clear contacts. After moisturizing myself and sprayed perfume on me, I went outside to meet Ethan who texted me he's here.

I ran down the stairs and told my mom I was leaving, who gave a kiss goodbye and a reminder to be home at 10:00. I exit the door and I see Ethan with a similar outfit as me except he's wearing a tank top and combat boots. And he's holding a single rose. And he's standing next to a pick up truck.  We greeted and he opened the door for me. When he was driving, I said teasingly, "You got me one rose? How lame."

He smirked and and said, "Look in the back seat." I turned around and saw roses piling up in the back seat.

(Imagine that's a truck LOL)

I smiled and said, "Ethan Blake. You sure know how to impress someone."

>>>>

After driving outside of town, we went on a trail in woods and that made me scared so I asked him, "Are you going to kill me?"

"No. But you are something to die for." He coolly states. We reach at the end of the trail and saw the most beautiful scenery.

I turned to Ethan and asked him, "How did you do all of this?"

"I've got connections. Me. I didn't do my homework." He cheekily smiled at me. I was about to yell at him when he says, "Don't worry, I'll do it when this is over. All I want to do is to see you happy."

Smiling, I grabbed his hand to bring him to our date. He puts on a Pixar movie marathon starting with Monsters Inc. My favorite.

>>>>

After watching Monster's Inc., Toy Story Saga, Finding Nemo, and Brave, we sadly had to go. I was about to clean up until he said, "Leave it. I'll message someone else to clean this up." I look at him wary and he continued, "I told you I have connections."

We entered the car and headed back to town. We stopped at a town and he states, "We're eating at a food truck. Trust me you'll love." We then went to the food truck and ordered the same thing.

We sat on the town's fountain water and started to eat

We sat on the town's fountain water and started to eat. As we continue to have a good time, the bad seeds saw us. And by bad seeds, we mean Megan and Scott. Megan yells, "Sup. Losers. Are we interrupting your date? How cute!" She taunts us.

I told Ethan to ignore her. But Scott said, "Awww. Little guy is fighting you battles. If I didn't get caught, that virginity could've been mine."

Ethan stood up and said, "Think again. It's mine now. It's officially mine." He then drops his food he was holding and a fight began.

Megan was going to help but I stood in front of her and said, "Eat this Bitch!" I shoved a taco to her face, smearing the sauce on her face and all types of vegetables going into her bra.

She yelled, "You ruined a $200 blouse!"

I sneered and said, "Let me clean that up for you then." And with all of my strength, I pushed her in the fountain water.

"Don't drink the fountain water

"Don't drink the fountain water."