ⓟart 4: New Friends & Phone Crisis

------------------
Bridget Satterlee as Bea Henderson
------------------
Previously on Nerd Threats The Bad Boy:
Cameron:
"Kay I'm leaving. Just to let you know that kiss is just like everyone so don't think you're special or something." He said that and left me in the dust.
Gwenyth:
Who found out?
Most importantly, who would tell?
After I was done showering, I changed and got my purse. Inside it was the envelope.
I put it on top of my closet and left to go cook dinner for my son.
Scott:
Everyone in our team is giving their girlfriend their varsity jacket.
I really want him to wear my varsity jacket.
------------------
Cameron:

Thank goodness that I got a new iPhone.

Luckily my old phone is an iPhone so everything was backed up from iCloud.

Looking back to yesterday, I felt bad for getting mad at Ethan for nothing. Still, he's irritating, but he's somewhat okay?

Guess what's today?

It's Friday and it's the game today. Yay.

Normally, I wouldn't get into school spirit, but I got to get out of my comfort zone. Today, I'll be wearing our school colors; a silver shirt, red jeans, and black high tops. I know; a normal nerd wouldn't be wearing this, but anywhoreeee...

Doing all those morning routines and walking to school, I went to my locker. Picking out my Spanish notebook and my Pre-Calculus notes, the bell rang. I still haven't close my locker and I was having a hard time opening my bag.

Once, I opened it, I shoved everything in and close my locker and locked it.

I turned around and bumped into a girl. I could tell because when I bumped into her, I felt her boobs. Ewwww.

I dropped everything including my new phone. I'm so freaking clumsy.

"I'm so sorry!!"

I helped her picked up her things and everything. While I was helping , I took a risk and peeked. She must be new here. She has dark brown hair, no makeup to cover her beauty, red full lips. And she's wearing a white tank top that has a big flower symbol, black legging, short lengthen brown boots, black kimono, and a black lace choker.

"No no it's okay. Look at this a new kid being late to her first class. Talk about cliche." She said.

I finished helping her and picked up my phone while she picked up hers. "I'm so sorry. I have to go to class because I don't want to recite the Star Spangled Banner in Spanish."

I was about to leave, she said," You have Spanish too?"

I stopped and nodded.

She gave a bright smile that reached her cheeks. She stuck out her hand and said," My name is Megan Wilson."

I took her hand and told her my name. And said," Come, I'll just say that the principal assigned me to show you around."

We started walking to class. As soon as we got there, everyone looked to see who was at the door. When they saw me, they rolled their eyes, but all the guys stared at Megan with lust in their eyes.

Um hello? You guys have girlfriends!

Mr. Acosta asked," Cameron, why are you late?"