ⓟart 20: SEX&DRUGS&ROCK&ROLL

A few fantastic months later

Cameron's POV:

Today is the last day of school of being a junior, and then we'll be in our final year of high school, and making many friends.

Courtney and Xenoma became the first lesbian couple in our class, Jackson is helping Eva boost up her GPA for college, Sherry and Chandler are officially dating, much to my dismay, Megan and Scott are still staying out of our way, Bea tries to maintain her status without her friends around, and me and Ethan's relationship is stronger than ever.  Sherry's stomach is getting bigger and it turns out, she's having a baby girl! Sherry told Chandler about the baby and said he'll always accept her as his daughter.

Even my home life is pretty good! Maggie allows Chandler to sleep at our house on weekends and he even has his own bedroom. Right now, school just ended and Ethan was talking to us about the End of the Year party. He says, "Guys, I have a great venue where the party can be held! I ask Principal Crowne if we can hold the party and he agrees, just as long as we don't trash the place and no alcohol beverages. I agreed that we won't trash the place, not the other one."

We shook our heads and me and the girls starts to talk about our outfits for the night, while the two boys talk about something else.

Courtney said, "Let's go to the mall! And shop till we drop!" After everyone agrees to go, we hop into our cars and drove to the mall.

After we got there, Courtney and Sherry starts pulling my arms into Calvin Klein and tosses clothes at me, ordering me to try them on. Numerous amount of tries, I've settled with this black floral button up shirt, with black skinny jeans and black loafers. And I even bought a new cologne.

I ask the girls, "What about you guys?" Making the biggest mistake of my life, all the girls pushes me into many stores and asking me their opinions on their dresses

I ask the girls, "What about you guys?" Making the biggest mistake of my life, all the girls pushes me into many stores and asking me their opinions on their dresses. I wonder where the guys are? I look around to see them in the video game store across us, not giving a damn about us! Ughh they're so lucky. Again, they settled on the dresses and to,d me they're going to get ready at my house. My house! Why are they always going to my house?

Me and the girls rode separate cars from the boys. As we get to my house, the first thing my mom said is, "Would you guys like margaritas?? I'm not like the regular mom! I'm a cool mom!" And then she even winked. Winked!

 Winked!