ⓟart 18: Self-Discovery, My Ass!

Cameron's POV:

Everything couldn't be possibly better.

Scott and Megan are following my demands and is staying out of each other's presence, Sherry and I reinstated our best friend vows we made when we're young, Sherry leaves Bea and the Skank's group, Ethan Blake is officially off limits to everyone and I said it in front of the school, and Chandler continues to visit us whenever possible. Me and Sherry are walking to her lockers to get her Anatomy notebook, but was interrupted by Bea and the Skanks.

"Why don't you drop this whole shenanigans and get back with us bitch?" Bea demands. I look to see Courtney standing close to Bea and Eva was interested in the poster on the wall across us.

Sherry closes her locker and says, "How about no? You act like being queen of the school is a 'forever' thing. Grow up and find something more meaningful, like a solid relationship instead of wrecking someone else's relationship?" Sherry then grabs my arm and walks to her class.

Bea, wanting to have the final words, said, "We don't need! I created you! I can easily destroy you! You bitch!" Sherry had the final say and flipped her off.

Not knowing she didn't lock her locker.

>>>>

It was then lunch time and we made it official to that my lunch table expands to Sherry and Ethan. Speaking of Ethan, being a good boyfriend already, brings us food that's not from the cafeteria. Who knows what kind of meat is it? Horse Meat?

Anyways, they came with the food and I happily greeted them

Anyways, they came with the food and I happily greeted them. With me pecking Ethan on the lips. And Sherry, being that friend, teases saying, "EW!"

"Shut up!" I smiled. And started to eat my French fries with Ethan's hand wrapped around my shoulders. I occasionally feed him one at a time, and Sherry talks to each of us when needed. All of a sudden, we hear that bullhorn blaring in the cafeteria and we find the source, and it happens to be Bea. Standing in the middle table of the room.

My gosh. Dramatic much?

Bea began saying, "I've got news about my two favorite people in the whole world."Courtney and Eva was going to stand up but Bea said, "Cameron and Sherry." So, they quietly sat down with embarrassment.

She continues, "Cameron, my dear. Did you guys want to know how he and Ethan began dating? Turns out, Ethan is Cameron's supplier for drugs! Someone please guide him to the nearest rehab?"

Where did this insane idea come from? But she wasn't done, "And Sherry. My ex-best friend. Why didn't you tell your own best friend that you're going to be a mom? I would've been a great godmother! Can someone call the producers of Teen Moms and tell them we have someone like that!? Oh, and we have proof."

She then points at Courtney and Eva holding what clears to be a pregnancy test.

Don't they know they peed on that?

Is that why Sherry was eating a lot and wasn't drinking at the party? Is this her self-discovery she was talking about?

I turn to see Sherry almost in tears. I was about to comfort her, until she wipes her tears and began walking up to Bea. She grabs the microphone from her and says, "It's true. I'm going to be a mom! Since we're spilling secrets, how about I give it a go?

Eva, did you know that Bea slept with your long-term boyfriend because she doesn't like seeing someone happy in her group.

Courtney, did you know that Bea also slept with your dad just to get money? Turns out she has another occupation outside of school.

Bea, did you know that Courtney has a secret crush on you? I keep telling her to move on, but she couldn't. She's in love with the Devil!" She concludes the secrets by dropping the mic and walking away. I got up and chased after her.

As I was chasing after her, we passed by the principal. Probably to calm down the situation. I tapped Sherry's shoulder and see her clutching her stomach. She then says, "I'm sorry. I-" I didn't let her finish as I hugged her.

I said repeatedly, "It's Okay." 

I loosen the hug and said, "I'm happy for you! You have the ability what every gay guy dreams of having. A baby. And I'll be there for you no matter what!"

She looks at me sadly and say, "You won't be there for me." I was going to disagree with her but what she said shocks me to the core.

"It's Ethan's."

I look at her and from the looks of it, she was serious about it. I let go of her and I hear footsteps behind us. "Are you guys okay!?"

I turned around to see Ethan worried. I whispered quietly, "Congratulations." I tried to walk away, but Ethan was not letting me go.

"What are you talking about?" Ethan questions. I look to see Sherry nodding as a approval to tell him.

I said, "You're going to be a Dad."

He looks at Sherry, grabs her by the wrist and says angrily, "Tell him it's not true!!"

I shouted, "Let her go! She's pregnant, you fool!"

Sherry said, "No more lies! I'm two months pregnant. You're the only guy I had sex with! Do the math!"

"No! You slept with other people!"

She shook her head, saying, "The Infamous Ethan Blake took my virginity. And you're the only guy I've been with."

He lets go of her wrist and grabs the side of my head and leans our foreheads together. He sadly pleads, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't let us go!"

As he continues on pleading guiltily, I grabbed his hands and say, "I forgive you. We never were in a relationship. But I'm not going to be that person who gets in a way of a child. A responsibility. Your very own child. I can't be like that." I let go of his hands and walked out of school, with Ethan calling out my name.

>>>>

Who knows how long I've been in bed crying. Thank god my mom is working the night shift.

I swear she only works night shift when I'm in miserable pain.

As I continue to sadly look at the wall like it's the most interesting thing I've seen, a knock interrupted my train of thoughts. I look at the door but I hear it again somewhere else. I turn around to see Ethan at my window. Holding my school bag.

I got off my bed and opened the window for him. He jumped inside and immediately started saying, "I know you don't want to see me right now, but you left your school bag at the school." He hands me my bag and I said thank you. I start to show him the way out, but he stops me, "I've been thinking what to do, but I can't. Sherry is keeping her baby and I'm going to help her. But that doesn't mean we're in a relationship. Sherry needs my help, but I need your help. Without you, I'm helpless and I make good decisions around you. I will put this baby first above all, but I can't survive another day without to-"

I interrupted him by kissing him on the lips. Gosh our lips are made for each other.

I let go and said sheepishly, "that has to be the hottest thing anything has ever said to me."

He smirks and says, "I'm that much of a smooth talker."

I shut by kissing him.

>>>>

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?!!!!?????!!

Sherry's pregnant? Ethan's the baby daddy? Courtney's a lesbian?

I hope Cameron and Ethan last long. Right?

XOXO BITHCY BOY=)