Prologue

Jun Pyo was bored out of his mind, as he sat in the comfortable leather couch. Really, what were they doing today? It was raining a storm, and just like him, even Ee Jung and Woo Bin had gotten tired of their pool cues after a few hours.

"Where's that fool Ji Hoo?" Jun Pyo asked finally, not seeing his golden haired friend anywhere.

"Said he had an important meeting," Ee Jung replied, fiddling ardently with a coat button.

"Well..." A mischievous smirk plastered itself on Jun Pyo's face. "Who wants to find out what his important meeting is all about?" He grinned.

"How are you going to do that?" Woo Bin asked.

"Kaylin, my tracker," he laughed. "She can figure out where anyone is, hack into any level of any security, and transmit it back to me, live."

"Wicked, man." Ee Jung looked interested, and he and Woo Bin leaned forward as Jun Pyo called his supposedly high level, security hacker.

"Kaylin, find out who Ji Hoo is meeting with, and get the meeting connected to the TV in my den. How long do you need?" Jun Pyo smirked.

"A maximum of ten minutes, young master." Both Ee Jung and Woo Bin looked shell-shocked.

"Good." Jun Pyo hung up on her. "What'd I tell you? There's nothing she can't hack into."

Five long minutes passed quickly as the boys got engrossed with discussing this skillful tracker. Just as he was about to puff up and boast a bit more, he recieved a call from the said tracker.

"Master, please turn on your TV."

Jun Pyo smirked and snatched up the remote. When the screen turned on, all three boys in the room gasped at the two ladies with Ji Hoo.