Chapter I

Ji Hoo was sitting on a plush golden couch, across from another similar sofa. Two beautiful women sat together on that sofa, and all three of them, for some reason, looked to be quite melancholic.

"We have been looking for them for eleven years," Ji Hoo said softly. "Soo Hyun noona has also been helping. Is there really no news?"

"Ji Hoo-kun," the tall, beautiful lady with reddish brown hair and silver-gold eyes sighed sadly. "We have evidence that every other person on that ship, died. Drowned. But those two girls," she laughed in memory, "they didn't die. I've even searched the ocean. They got to land, surely."

"Really?!" Soo Hyun squealed. "Oh, Ji Hoo! That's great news, isn't it? Where would they go?"

"And that is where I need help. The closest land, though it was five kilometres away, was your mainland, Soo Hyun-chan, this very Korea."

"They've been here for eleven years?" Ji Hoo looked astounded. "Are we sure of that?"

"Yes. There was no other vessel in that area all that week... it was the best time for kidnapping a princess and her best friend," the lady sighed. "I don't know how I would even face her, even if we did find my daughter. The kidnappers killed her father when she escaped. This effectively made me the ruler of not just Japan, but even the ruler of Switzerland. I have next to no free time, not a moment to spare in memorial of my only child."

"I'll find her," Ji Hoo said firmly. "I'm the Prince of this country, I should be able to find her. I will definitely find my love, and Ga Eul as well."

"I'll help as much as I can too," Soo Hyun smiled. "Could you help us with maybe a picture?"

"Right now," the Queen laughed. "All I have is a picture of the three kids, all together."

"I want one as well," Ji Hoo said, looking rather longingly at the file. "Is that alright, Queen?"

"Of course, dearest," she smiled, picking out two copies of the photograph, and handing it over.

"She... she still had those three golden locks, I hope," Ji Hoo smiled fondly at the picture. "In all that brown hair, she's got these three thick bands of golden locks. And she called me Goldilocks."

"Your hair is completely gold," Soo Hyun laughed softly. "Of course she would call you that."

"Excuse me, Your Majesty." A personal assistant entered with an apologetic bow. "Must you be cancelling the next trip to Sicily as well?"

"Oh, I've already cancelled two trips today. I'm sorry dears, I really can't cancel this." The Queen stood up, and so did Ji Hoo and Soo Hyun.

"I promise you, Queen Yumia," Ji Hoo said quietly, gripping the picture. "I'll find her."

"Thank you, Ji Hoo-kun," the Queen smiled, albeit a bit sadly. "Don't blame yourself that those two girls disappeared, child. They're strong, I'm sure you remember how strong willed they are. And, Soo Hyun, please look after him for me."

Ji Hoo and Soo Hyun bowed as the Queen of two kingdoms smiled and swept out of the room.