Chapter II

"What is that fool talking about? Prince of Korea? All he does is sleep or play his violin!" Jun Pyo was having a hard time listening to his friend.

"Uh... Jun Pyo, it's true." Woo Bin said, reading over Ee Jung's shoulder, as the latter tapped into Internet, and mailed his security simultaneously.

Jun Pyo jumped up and ran over to them. His eyes almost popped out of their sockets, as the three shocked boys read the Royal Family's approved article on the Korean Daily News.

Yoon Ji Hoo, the future of this country. Our newly budding Prince, who is sustaining all the foreign relations of the country at the age of fifteen.

Prince Ji Hoo has formed trustworthy, strong relations with Japan and Switzerland in a formal meeting with Queen Ema Madoka, earlier last December. Shortly after that, he had secured a good trade alliance with America. This was endorsed by the Shinhwa Group coming forth to be the official trading link betwixt the countries. This January, our Prince formed links with Australia, France, Canada and South Africa. Now, as we are nearing the end of his winter break, he will be forming connections less frequently.

Ji Hoo, the Prince and pride of our country, is excellent at the violin, guitar, piano and trumpet. He is currently also learning the trombone. As the top of his grade every year, with his calm and untroubled attitude, he is a shining light to guide Korea to a brighter figure than before.

He's more than a Prince, he's a double Prince. As of now, the Prince has left his other kingdom to be run by his mother. Yes, our Prince is also the very beloved Prince of Italy as well, and its heir too.

Jun Pyo looked up when the door opened, and wasn't too surprised at who was standing there.

"So.... Prince?" He wanted Ji Hoo to come clean.

"Prince? Are you looking for another title?" Ji Hoo grinned, but his mind was elsewhere.

"What was that meeting? What's this about you being the Prince of this country?" Jun Pyo demanded. "Why didn't you ever tell us?!"

"If I am the Prince, and people knew it, then you wouldn't be accepted as the leader of F4. Also, I won't get half my sleeping time," Ji Hoo said.

"You and your sleep," Ee Jung laughed. "But no, seriously. Who were you looking for?"

"The Princess of Japan," Ji Hoo sighed. "She's the girl I love, but disappeared eleven years ago."

"Tell us what you know," Ee Jung urged him gently. "We're F4, aren't we? We're brothers, remember? We'll help you find that princess."

"I can give you everything but her name. That is a matter of international confidence. I can let you know once we find her, though," he stipulated.

"That's fine. Let's go scout around for a kid like the one in your photograph," Woo Bin said.

Ji Hoo smiled a bit as he handed over the picture in his hand. This was the reality behind F4. They really were nearly brothers, almost family.