Chapter IV

Not aware of the two teens following her, Ga Eul ran almost all the way across the district, to a dark alleyway leading to a fort like building.

Woo Bin gasped in recognition, and turned to his friend, pale. "We can't just run in there. That's the territory of Gideon. A gang that is either equal to or more powerful than our Zuma. Be careful."

They took cover under the overhangs of nearby buildings, proceeding carefully until Ee Jung accidentally bumped into a stationary figure.

"Ee Jung? Woo Bin? What are you two doing in a place like this?" Ji Hoo looked down at them.

"G-Ga Eul... we found that princess' best friend. She ran out suddenly when we mentioned your name, so we followed." Woo Bin explained.

"You found her best friend?" Ji Hoo flashed a rare genuine smile. "Well, I found the princess. I've been here since the break of dawn, actually."

"So? Where's your princess?" Ee Jung asked.

"Over there." And the Prince lifted a single finger.

The girl he pointed out was unlike any other. Tall for her age, nearly their height. Her long, dark ebony hair cascaded down her back, nearly reaching her calves. There were three distinct dark golden sections in her hair: one bordering on the right, one in the middle, and the last one bordering on the left. Her eyes, which were revealed when she turned around, were large, beautiful, unique. Filled with silver with large flecks of gold that danced against the silver background, as if the flecks were indeed alive. She was wearing black leather combat pants, a purple turtleneck shirt, and a black coat with black fur trimmings at the neck and wrists. She held a pair of flats with several black straps connected to a single diamond in one hand.

"Wow." Ee Jung had to applaud her looks. "She's a bit into the mafia princess style, don't you think?"

"She's a killing machine," Ji Hoo laughed. "She was the terror of the castle, still the same."

They watched as Ga Eul ran into view, tugging her friend away, and, coincidentally, closer to where the boy's were hiding. Within earshot.

"Find a new site." Ga Eul was breathless by now.

"What? Why?" The Princess looked confused.

"For the sake of you, Ja Rin, you've got to move out of here. They'll find you any minute now." Ga Eul almost stomped her foot in frustration.

"They who? If it's anyone we can beat the living sense out of them," said the princess calmly.

"Ja Rin, will you for once listen to me?"

"About moving Gideon somewhere else? No."

"Fine. Do you remember anything?"

"Now I know you're foxed. What the heck?"

"Anything. You lost your memory after that fall, when we were escaping, right? Ja Rin, answer!"

"Fine, I did. And yes, I do remember some stuff. What does that have to do with any of this?"

"Do you... Who do you remember? From before the kidnapping, do you remember anyone?"

"Mother, Nee-sama. Hang on, some weird kid who's always sleeping and had gold hair. I dunno Goldilocks' name though," Ja Rin shrugged.

"You're really impossible." Ga Eul laughed despite herself. "You barely remember anything about him, but you use the same nickname that you used on him more than eleven years ago."

"How many people do you meet that have hair and eyebrows of different colours?" Ja Rin looked as if it were plain as sunlight.

Ji Hoo grinned. She really hadn't changed a bit. His Princess. Ee Jung and Woo Bin looked at each other, before turning to him and grinning. Wait till Jun Pyo heard. Things would get interesting.