Chapter VII

Ji Hoo and Ga Eul turned around, just in time to see the beauty he had pointed out to his F4 friends earlier walking towards them. A large lion bounded by her side, growling in its throat.

"What makes you think I dumped one of them?" Ga Eul asked, taking offense to her choice of words. "Those two came in while I was working and mentioned you. So I handed over to Jan Di, but those idiots followed me all the way here."

"Who's winning?" Ja Rin laughed. "And, really, they both look like your type. You know, the entire hot, nonsensical player whom you'll dump in two days or less? Which one are you taking?"

"Oh, shut up. You've got a visitor. I'm going to see if those two need a hospital," Ga Eul grumbled.

"Wait, you said visitor. How come no one told me? I mean, did you bring Jan Di-chan with you?" Ja Rin didn't seem too interested.

"You sound like you don't want me to say yes." Ga Eul knew her friend well enough to read her.

"All she does is whine about her family. You said she was a practicing swimmer and all, but quite honestly, she's insufferable. It's seriously more than a bit annoying when someone goes on ranting about her father's debts, mother forcing her to diet or her brother being a technology freak," Ja Rin sighed. "She's your friend, Geul, or I wouldn't put up with that whiny little kid."

"Okay, fine. I get it, everyone doesn't live their daily lives punching the lights out of others," Ga Eul grinned. "Some people live normally too. Not that you'd be interested, but still. And no, lucky for your insufferable temper, it's not Jan Di."

"Ryun-nii?" Ja Rin sounded excited at the very prospect of that. "It's been a week since he last came by. I mean, okay, that may be because I teased him about Ha Eun. He really likes her, though, and she likes him. They should get together, what do you think?"

"Have some mercy on me when you run that mouth of yours!" Ga Eul held up her hands in a gesture of surrender. "And don't sound so damn excited about him, it's weird. Specially since you don't like him. And no, sorry it isn't Ryun-nii."

"Great. Then-- maybe Ha Eun?" Ja Rin laughed. Ji Hoo facepalmed, but smiled. She was the same scatterbrain she had always been, the one that he had fallen in love with all those years ago.

"Okay... It's Jun Hee neechan, isn't it?" Ja Rin was playing her last card, but this time, she didn't just sound excited. She seemed to be ecstatic about it. Ji Hoo shuddered at the thought of putting the overly energetic hyperactive Princess and Jun Pyo's unpredictable elder sister together.

"Don't even joke about that. Nope, it's not her." Ga Eul smirked at her completely blank look. "Looks like you're at the end of your rope, Ja Rin. Well, it's someone you haven't met in years. He's waiting for you in the corridor, so get going."

Ga Eul walked off to where she knew Ee Jung and Woo Bin would be held, and Ja Rin walked down the golden corridor, surprised no end.

"Nice to see you again, Yuki-chan. Or should I be calling you Ja Rin as well now?" Ji Hoo smiled.

"Ji Hoo?!"