Chapter III

"Hey, Woo Bin, are you free?" Those were the first words that greeted a certain brunet's ears the following morning: a voice that was Ee Jung's.

"Yeah? What's up?" He asked groggily, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes with one hand.

"Will you come out with me? Hang around the markets or something?" Ee Jung asked hopefully.

"And the others?" Woo Bin was halfway out of bed. "Is it going to be only the two of us?"

"Ji Hoo is moping over that girl. And Jun Pyo is stuck cause noona Jun Hee is at home. I was actually thinking we could find somehing about Ji Hoo's lost love among the commoners," Ee Jung said, hoping to reel his friend into his plan.

"Fine, I'll meet you near the corner Japanese ramen shop in an hour," Woo Bin grumbled.

One hour later, they were in front of the cosy Japanese shop. Much to Woo Bin's surprise, Ee Jung had decided to enter that little restaurant.

"What are you doing in a place like this?" Woo Bin asked, taking a seat in front of his friend.

"This place serves authentic Japanese, and the waitresses speak Japanese. If there's a missing Japanese princess, we might as well start here. What do you say?" Ee Jung grinned.

"You're brilliant, bro," Woo Bin laughed. There was a reason he liked Ee Jung the best, after all.

"Excuse me." The two immaculately dressed teens looked up to find a pretty waitress, with long black hair and black hair. "My name is Ga Eul, and I will be your waitress for today. What would you like to order today, sirs?" She asked politely.

"I'm sorry, but did you say your name was Ga Eul?" Ee Jung asked, looking incredulous.

"Ren Ga Eul," she said, looking a bit confused. "Is something the matter?" She was suspicious.

"Sorry, no. It's just that, would you happen to know someone by the name of Ji Hoo, Yoon Ji Hoo?" Woo Bin asked, rather hopefully.

"I'm not sure. Are you looking for him?" She asked. That name sure seemed familiar, though.

"It's the opposite," Ee Jung smiled disarmingly at her. "We're his friends, and he's been looking for two childhood friends for eleven years now."

"Ele-!" Just as she was about to scoff at such a remark, she stopped short, horror taking over.

She remembered, for sure, but she couldn't just go and trust these people. Who were they? They hadn't even given names or anything to her.

Ji Hoo. That Prince, the Korean Prince who had been her best friend and life saver's favorite playmate since she was two, until the two girls had been kidnapped at the age of four. That cool golden haired Prince who had stolen her best friend's heart since they were little children.

She had to warn Yuki. No one knew her real name, except her and Ji Hoo. They had decided to call her Wan Ja Rin, seeing as several parties were interested in kidnapping the princess. She had to find out if Ji Hoo was authentic, but first, she had to warn her friend of imminent danger.

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure. Now, may I help you with your orders?" Ee Jung shared a quick glance with his friend, and they both nodded reluctantly.

She was lying. Somehow, they both knew that she was the other girl. And she, being the princess' best friend, she knew where the princess was.

Ga Eul handed their orders to her colleague, Geum Jan Di, and ran out. Without wasting a single moment, Ee Jung got his security head to connect his phone's GPS to Ji Hoo's, texting his friend as he ran out after their new suspect.