Chapter 8

Firstly I'm really happy that I get to say thank you guys so much for over 100 reads! I can't believe we did it! You guys are awesome.

Also just so you know the picture above is meant to be the two guys you'll meet in this chapter. It's to show that they've been best friends for their whole lives. Anyway on with the story...
-------------------------------------------------------

We're at some fancy restaurant with a name I can't pronounce and in an area I've never been to (which is very unusual as I've been almost everywhere in London).

As we sit down Stephanie tells me that they're running a couple minutes late. What a great first impression to give. I bet this guy is no where near good enough for her. If he doesn't treat her right he better pray to God, cause damn I will kill him.

We sit there for about five minutes and then I see Steph wave at someone. Okay they're here let's scope them both out. I turn around to look at them.

I immediately know which one Steph likes. She loves blondes with light brown eyes (she's also a blonde but has blue eyes).

He's quite handsome and seems like a nice guy at first glance but I can't be too sure yet.

Then I see the guy standing next to him. He has chocolate brown hair with emerald green eyes. He was also quite handsome but there was something else about him. Something different but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

They both seemed quite pleasant when we started talking. I found out that the blonde one was called Tyler and the green eyed one was called Lucas.

Throughout the meal they were both actually vert pleasant. They seemed to both have really sweet personalities. I think that Steph has finally found a keeper. For now I'm okay with them dating but if anything goes wrong he's going to have to answer to me.

You've probably guessed I'm a bit protective over Stephanie. That's because she's been my best friend since we were eleven. Yes, I did move around a lot but so did Steph and a lot of the time we ended up in the same foster homes. She has been the only friend I've been able to keep in touch with despite the constant travel. I've seen her at her best and I've seen her at her worst. Trust me, I never want to see her that upset ever again. It's because I care about her more than anyone and the fact she has always been there for me when I needed her that I'm protective of her, also she is my best friend.

She's the same towards me she just shows it slightly differently. Trust me, whenever I got a boyfriend she would usually hate them and was glad when we broke up, she tried hiding her joy but she didn't do a very good job of it. She has always tried to play matchmaker so she could find someone she approved of. That's what I thought was going on today but, no, this was a date for her, I don't think she even knew who Tyler was bringing.

Lucas is really sweet and funny. I think we'd make great friends. However I'm not in the mood for a relationship at the moment, just incase you're wondering. Plus if we dated we'd end up breaking up and most likely never talk again afterwards (most of my relationships don't end well...) which would be a shame as he seems like a good person to be friends with. Did I just friend zone him? Yes, I guess I did.