Chapter 27

Sunday

Okay, I've finally decided what it is I need to do. I'm going to call one of the guys who was chanting his name and meet up with him.

I think I'm going to call Leo. Just a fun fact about him, he's extremely sporty, A-team captain in every sport that his school offers, he also does other sports outside of school and he's amazing at these too but this is beside the point.

I have decided to ask Leo first as he's so nice, to me anyway. He can come off as a little passive aggressive to others but he's always been super sweet to me. I think he is because I helped him through some stuff and stopped him going rage at people, it was a chore I tell you but I was happy helping because I knew he was going through a rough time and if I were him I'd want the same thing. I got a great friendship out of it as a bonus, even though I have many friends I still don't have many I can actually talk to about stuff so having Leo to talk to is fantastic. Plus, having guy friends is great as there's so much less drama.

After eight rings he finally picks up.

"Hey Leo, I was wondering if we could meet up for coffee later today, I just want to ask you about a couple of things."

"Krystal, it's nine in the morning on a Sunday, you woke me up," he replies, groggily, in between yawns.

"Hey, I did you a favour, now you won't miss any girls trying to hit up your phone," I joke.

"I don't know why you're laughing about that, it's probably true."

"Keep telling yourself that, we both know the only woman calling you is your mother."

"What about you then?" I could just imagine him smirking while saying this.

"Ha, please you're lucky I'm calling you, it's a very rare occurrence. Anyway, are you free to meet up today?"

"Jeez, I don't know, I've got a busy schedule, I think I could clear some time for you if I got an apology."

"Nope, not happening."

"Then have fun drinking coffee by yourself."

"What, urgh, fine, you're so annoying. I'm sorry."

"That's a good start, now say it like you actually mean it."

"Don't test me Leo, you know it's rare that I apologise," I say in a threaten manner.

"Alright, sheesh, calm down woman. I'll meet up with you, Starbucks at eleven?"

"Great, thanks L," I reply cheerfully, my attitude instantly changing.

"Someone's a little bipolar," he chuckles "No problem K" and with that he hung up.

~*~*~

Starbucks

It's quarter past eleven and Leo isn't here yet. I guess I should have seen this coming, he's always late to everything.

I'll just listen to music while I wait. I've finally fixed my playlist problem. Basically, I had a playlist where I just kept adding new music I liked as I found it but I've had that for like a year. So there's now music on it which I kinda hate but I'm too lazy to delete all those songs. So I've made a much more exclusive playlist which is only for the best of the best. Sorry, I'm go off topic, you probably didn't really care about that. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, Leo.

After silently jamming out for another five minutes I finally see Leo walk through the door. What took him so long? I bet you he left at eleven at the earliest.