Chapter 4

dedicated to-  _beach_bumz for commenting on my story   

Chapter 4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Eris’s POV

Today…how do I put this? I swear it was a dream. I often dream of people treating me equally in school and me not being bullied, I just didn’t think it was real.

I walked into school expecting to get another beating from people as soon as I walked into the doors only to be met with people clearing a path for me in the halls and giving me a smile as I passed by them. Some of them even said things like, “Hi Luna!” and “Good Morning Luna” I don’t know if ‘Luna’ is an insult or something but I have never heard it and trust me. I have heard most insults.

When I got to my locker I saw that all the graffiti that past students had put on his had disappeared. Now I have no idea how that happened.

I quickly put my things in my locker quickly and shuffled my way to first period, wanting to get away from peoples stares.

When I got to class I took my seat in the back of the class. The room was empty witch was normal.  Nobody showed to class early except for people who really just don’t want to talk to others.

Soon the class filled with people. Surprisingly, people didn’t give me looks of disgust…huh.

Class went by smoothly or as smoothly as it can be for me.

On my way out of class I was met a pair of bright green eyes.

“HI! I’m Anna. You’re Eris right?” She spoke with such a happy that it had to be fake so I just walked right pat her without speaking.

          I know that it seems rude to lave someone who wants to be my friend but this has happened before. People would put on a fake smile and ask to be my friend. Being desperate, I would gladly accept. Soon, they would turn on me and tell the whole school my secrets. I am not going to let that happen again.

          As I walked toward the cafeteria to eat lunch…most likely alone, I am met with three girls in short shorts and pink tank tops. They were obviously popular and by the glare they were all giving me, they didn’t like me.

          “Hey fatty!” yelled the girl in the middle with long blond curled hair. “Where do you think you are going? You think that because you have the Alpha wrapped around your finger that you can do anything you want.” I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about but before I could speak someone else did, “Lexi, You know that if you do anything, your gone right.” The girl on Lexi’s right said in a high pitched voice. 

Lexi said with a laugh, “So? Blake loves me. I am his mate and I am the Luna, I can do whatever I want.”

          And with that she lunged at my, knocking me onto the tile floor. When my head hit the floor, I immediately fell into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-sorry I haven't updated in a while. hoping to update chapter 5 which is Blake's POV.

VOTE  AND COMMENT