Chapter 14

Eris's POV -
I closed my eyes trying to keep my tears from falling but I could,don't keep them in. They fell onto his arm and made his hospital gown wet.
I clutched his hand hard as if that would wake him up.
"Blake, I know you can't hear me right now but please wake up. I don't know what I would do without you. That kiss....it was different. I like you and I was scared to tell you and now I may never have the chance. When you car crashed I didn't think you would make it. You have to make it, you have to wake up Blake because I love you."I say as I cry into his shoulder.
I say like that or a while. I am about to fall asleep when I feel something underneath me. I sit up to see Blake's fingers twitching. I smile. This is a sign...please. I has to be. I sit and wait and right before I am about I am about to lose hope, his eyes flutter open and I stare into his gaze before he brakes it by crashing his lips into mine. When our lips parted I saw his eyes flutter open and his lips part to say, "I love you too."
I jumped back into my seat at his words. I quickly regained composure and stood up beside his bed looking down at him.
"How are you feeling?" I asked with concerned obvious in my voice. He thought for a moment and replied, "I feel sore but other then that I am ok."
" Um, OK. Well i am going to go get the doctor and tell him your awake...OK." and with that I quickly shuffled out of the too in search for the doctor.

I made my way to my car in the hospital parking lot after telling the doctor Blake was awake. to many things were running through my mind. What the kiss meant? what's going to happen between us now?

   I had been driving for a few minuets when my phone rang. I answer to find out it was my mom,

"Hey sweetie. How was the doctor.?" 

"Fine mom, I'm on my way home right now." I answered back.

" No actually can you meet me at the mall food court. I want to spend some time with you." She said quickly.

"Ok...she is in 20 minuets." and I hung up without hearing her reply.

As I drove to the mall I thought about how blunt my mom was being. It’s not like I hate her or never talked it’s just that most of the time we did talk to each other it was because something happened to me. We never really talked about how she was or how her work was. Come to think of it, my mom hasn’t gone out of the house for the purpose of fun, for at least a year. It is all because of me. Because I can’t stand up for myself. It’s because of me that she has to work from home now. It’s because of me that she is always on edge of me coming home early in worse condition then the last. I always tell her that I am fine and that she should go have fun with the few friends she has, (also because of me) but she insists to look after me. She doesn’t have a life…because of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-I am so sorry I haven been updating. school has been a big deal recently plus I just cant find time to write. I found my notebook that I write my story in so I have been working faster now. I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. I AM UPDATING AGAIN TONIGHT.