Chapter 21

~I am sorry that I keep spacing out time. I just wanted to give you a different perspective of the events. In the next chapter the points of view will all come together. Please message if you are confused

Chapter 21 Eris’s POV

           I cat believe he did that. There I was. Sitting in a really pretty dress (Ryder’s idea) waiting for someone who would never come. He was supposed to be here at 7:00. It was currently 9:30 and the waitress just told me my reservation was up. The look on her face was the worst, the look like she knew what was going on. To be stood up.

          I had to walk on my way here but I knew I couldn’t make it home now, not like this. I decided to call Ryder and have her pick me up. She was there in less than five minutes she stood in front of me then, hugging me, coaxing me into the passenger seat. I hadn’t realized until that I was crying until Ryder had wiped the tears away with her thumb and started driving. I tried to speak, but she cut me off saying, “Honey, you don’t have to explain, but you are going to have to tell me where he lives because I am going to kill that a**hole.”

“Please just take me home,” was all I could get out.

“Of course.”

So Ryder proceeded to drive me home, help me inside, and get me into bed. Then she took one of my throw pillow and laid down on the couch in my room. She noticed the ‘what are you doing’ look I was giving her and said, “What?! You think I’m just going to leave you here, well think again. I need to make sure you’re ok.”

“Aww come here.” I said after the long explanation. I scooted over far enough so that we could both fit together. Before I fell asleep remember whispering to Ryder, “Thanks for coming back.”

Anna’s POV (from wen Eris and Ryder were at the mall)

No, don’t ask, because yes I came to the mall on my own. I wasn’t spying on them…at first. I had finally caught up with Eris when I saw a girl; next to her yell, “Who are you and what have you done with my best friend!”

BEST FRIEND! Who does she think she is? Eris is MY best friend.

‘She got bored and ran off!” wow where did that confidant Eris come from? The girl…knows her. That’s obvious enough. But who is she? She isn’t a werewolf or any other mythical creature.

          I was too caught up in my thoughts I didn’t realize that they had gone outside I decided to stop watching in. I couldn’t just jump the gun and ask who she is. If she is new here then she will be at school tomorrow.

Besides, I couldn’t worry about it. Tonight I have a date with Thomas

 (A/N- Thomas is Anna’s mate/boyfriend and the 3rd in command)

We haven’t been on a date in a while. I am actually starting to think that he isn’t as interested in me anymore. I mean, I know we have the problems with Blake and Eris but I don’t want to lose him. How do I put this…? Thomas is, Perfect. He always knows how to brighten someone’s day. Let’s not even start with his appearance. Tall, with dirty blond hair and piercing green eyes. To even think about us not being together made me want to die inside. And that is more than just the mate bond.

Thomas is supposed to pick me up at 9:00 but I had heard that they were having some trouble with a rouge. Finally, only 10 minutes after 9:00 he arrived at the pack house already in suit in tie. I defiantly looked like he was in a rush to get here by the fact that his hair was messy and unkept. “Come here, let me help.” I walked down the steps and got on my tippy toes reaching up to fix and pat down his hair.

          “How are you cupcake? Haven’t seen you in a while. I missed you.” He said pulling me closer to him. “I’ve missed you too.” I said as we started walking towards the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-So sorry aout the lack of updates. I have a lot written down but now i have to type it out. Plue i am taking my end of year exams and studying in getting in the way but ttomorrow is my last exam. MATH! Wish me luck. Afterward i will be able to type chapter 22,23,and 24 that i already have written down

VOTE                                 COMMENT