Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15 Eris’s POV

Is I entered the store, my mother dragging me along, I wondered what this was all about. When my mother had met me she had the look on her face that was confusing me. She had a look like she wanted to tell me something but was holding it back. It also didn’t seem like the news she wanted to tell me was bad. We walked shelf to shelf, rack to rack, isles to isles and she was always biting her lip as if she was trying to hold it in.

Only once we had reached the snack bar and sat down to east did she finally blurt out, “RYDER IS COMING BACK!” I almost spit out my food.” WAIT WHAT?!?” I yelled out I little bit louder than I had hoped.

 I was more than excited and yet still confused by the news.

First let me explain who Ryder is.

Ryder was my best friend in grade school. We didn’t everything together. It was only until she moved away to California because of her parents jobs. We were both devastated. She was the only whoever protected be from the bullies at a young age. After she moved away it only fueled the bully’s fire. They blamed for making her move. They said it was my fault and that I scared her away. After a while I started to believe them.

It was only until one night in middle school about 2 and a half years after she moved did someone call me. I answer the phone to find out that it was Ryder telling me that her parents finally got her a phone and that she was going to visit that summer. And she did.  She visited that summer and every summer after that.

Last year right before she left she told me that she had a surprise for me and that she would tell me when she made it official. Well I guess I know now.

The only thing is that Ryder has no idea what I have gone through since she left. She doesn’t really question the reason that we move so much. I don’t know if she will still be my friend after she sees how weak I am.

“Once Ryder found out the reason why we moved all the, time she felt so guilty that she didn’t know what had been happing to you. Her parents are now letting her move here for the rest of high school. She will get her tonight, well actually she is already here but they took the day to unpack the moving boxes and her parents are coming over to our house for dinner tonight.” She rambled on. A couple of things were dancing in my head after she finished talking.

1)   Ryder knows what happened, and she still wants to be my friend. She even feels guilty. I have never blamed her for moving. I know that if it was up to her, she would have stayed.

2)   They are coming over for dinner tonight and that means…

3)   IM GOING TO SEE RYDER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-are you guys excited for new character? I will just answer a question I know will pop up somewhere. No ,Ryder is not a werewolf, she has no idea they are real

VOTE    COMMENT