Chapter 13

SHOUT PUT TO MY FRIEND meggiey7 ! She has been helping me with my chapters so much. If u love my story ,go cheak out hers called "Free But Bound"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blake POV -(sorry if u don't like me writing his POV,it seemed the easiest right now)
As I drove through the rain that seemed to just want to push my buttons, I couldn't help but think of what just happened. I thought about the dumbstruck look on her face as I pulled away. I thought about how she couldn't find words after I pored my heart out to her. I couldn't think clearly and it all came out. And it was all 100% true.when I told her that I loved her and that she meant so much to me. I know she didn't feel the same but I just wanted to tell her how I felt. It was like I couldn't keep my feelings inside me after the kiss-
'What am I suppose to do now?'.
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT! I swerved and almost crashed my car in surprise. After safety getting back on the road I remember and almost face Palme myself in stupidity...THE MATE BOND!
Let me explain, when you and your mate kiss for the first time,you can start to read your mates thoughts. With Eris being human she won't be able to read my mind but i can read her mind.I know that it is a really use thing to do but I need to know how she is dealing with this. I think of Eris's mind and am quickly filled by her thoughts. 'I'm so confused. I want to trust him but I don't know if I can. Why did I feel so betrayed? it wasn't think we were dating or anything. She I tell him how I feel? Nah, I can't. He is the popular jock and I am just the new girl who got beat up on her first day. He can't and won't know. We will just be friends...ya, friends.' I could hear how broken she sounded. She likes me? Well then i- I was abruptly cut off by my thoughts as I went hurtling sideways off the road and down a hill.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-I know it is short. i wanted to give you something for now. I am a horrible person. I have been sick(as u know) and when I went back to school I was pulled with make-up work. I also lost the journal that I had my story in. I didn't have any extra chapters or anything but it was most likely list at school and I hate the thought that someone has all of my work. I haven't been able to write my chapters out so it had taken longer. Enjoy. SORRY FOR CLIFF HANGER!!
VOTE COMMENT