Chapter 16

Before I start the chapter I just want to tell you guys how much those comments mean to me. I want the readers approval more then my own and that is why I asked you guys. After seeing all of the comments telling me to keep writing, I pushed through and came out with chapter 16. I will most definitely keep writing the story now... Enjoy....

Eris's POV

We got home later that day with shopping bags in hand. I had the biggest smile on my face and no matter what I did it wouldn't go away. This isn't just Ryder coming for the summer....she is going to live here .My mom turned the corner and said she was going to start dinner and I headed up to my room to get ready. I put the clothes I had bought away and went to my bathroom to take a shower.
After I got out of the shower I got a call from Anna telling me that she had talked to the doctors and they are letting Blake go home tomorrow. Apparently Blake had recovered extremely fast and yet still wants to be let out immediately after he woke up saying that he needed to see me but I couldn't worry about that now. I pushed those thoughts out of my head for the time being and focused on the now.

The door rang and I jumped out of my chair so fast it got knocked down in the process. I quickly moved to pick it up. After the chair was up on its four legs I sprinted to the door yelling, "Coming!" I quickly took a few seconds to pat down my hair that had gotten frizzy from running. After giving up on my hair I took a deep breath and opened the door.
I was instantly pulled into a hug and had the wind knocked out of me in the process. I laughed and it sounded happier then any laugh I have ever had. We both pulled away and smiled at each other, her baby blue eyes staring into mine with such love.
"Oh my gosh! You're so much taller!" Last year I could have easily been taller than her but now I am staring straight at her nose. "Thank you. You're so pretty, not that you weren't before it just...Wow."
I didn't realize until I stepped back into my house that Ryder's parents were standing behind her with loving smiles on their face. I was invited them all in side when my mother came bursting out of the kitchen yelling, "I'm here, I'm here, I'm-" She cut herself off by pulling Ryder into a hug. I took the time to hug both of Ryder's parents. Ryder's parents love me like a daughter and I know my mom feels the same.
Ryder's naturally blond hair was falling down to her waist. She has curves in the right places and now she is even taller than me. Why does she lie and say I'm pretty. My hair probably looks like a rats nest right now and my eyes are dull and hidden behind my big 'hipster' glasses, as people call them. But apparently I don't pull them off well, I don't know. The point is, how she can think I am even remotely as pretty as her.
As my mother welcomes them all inside, me, and Ryder stayed behind top talk. Ryder who was the first to speak said, "Why didn't you tell me?"
"What?" I said knowing exactly what she was talking about.
"The bullying. You never told me. I mean. I knew you were being picked on but I never knew it was enough to move! I feel so bad. I left you when you needed me most and then you had to put a smile on your face where ever I came and told you how greet I was. Eris, you hid, for years. Making it seem like you were fine. I can't ever say how sorry I am. But that's why I'm here, to help you and be there for you now." She said with a look of guilt on her face.
"Ryder I don't blame you. I was happy for you and your new school and I don't need you to protect me. I am fine. But I am happy you're here."
By this time we had made it to the dining room where my mother had placed dinner at the table. We all sat and spent almost all the night catching up on what has happened for the last couple of months. I also told Ryder and her family on my life being bullied although I made sure to make it seem like not a big deal and I knew my mom noticed. At around 1:00am we all bid goodnight and I made my way to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONE TYPING!! You don't want to know how long that took but here you go...Chapter 16!!!
VOTE COMMENT