Utsuho Reiuji

Requested by PKGZREADS

1. Utsuho appears to be the only final boss in a Windows game whose goal is explicitly conquering the world. A very common goal for villains in cartoons.

2. Utsuho is also one of the only final bosses in a Windows game who is a subordinate of an earlier boss (Satori), with the other being Shinmyoumaru (Seija).

3. Utsuho's preferred attack patterns are a fast train of yellow danmaku that only follows one path and her spell cards often involves massive uses of her unique danmaku and changes its size on her will.

4. In Unthinkable Natural Law, the idea of Utsuho being an idiot is implied.

5. Utsuho is the only final boss in a Windows game that gives the player a warning before the spellcard begins.

6. One of Utusho's spell backgrounds has a...let's look closer...a realistic orange cat. A legit realistic orange cat. I'm shocked.

7. A silhouette of Utsuho occupies the front of Subterranean Animism's jewel case.

8. She is one of the few characters to wear a cape.

9. In Story of Eastern Wonderland's Stage 4, in the second part of the background, there was an orange-like shine that was shaped like the orb that Utsuho points to in her Subterranean Animism portrait.

10. Because Utsuho is manipulated by Kanako, seems to have a simple and boastful personality, and is called a birdbrain by Orin, she's often considered an idiot by fans. ZUN also indirectly calls her an idiot in her theme song's description. This leads to comparisons (or pairings) with Cirno, and as the stage 6 boss, Utsuho is sometimes called ⑥ (which is an inverted ⑨).