Seiran

Come on I had to do second/third best 2hu

1. Not in canon, but certainly in fanon she is depicted as a psychopath or yangire/yandere thanks to the red stains on her mallet that many thought to be blood.

2. The "blood" turned out to be mochi paste and was later recolored purple.

3. Seiran is treated rather poorly by her superiors, and despite the risks involving her position she's paid a terrible wage. It's to the point that the Lunarian commanders expect her to perish because of her job as an infiltrator.

(Now I feel bad for her :'( Seiran gets abused, she deserves more love. At least she made number two on my recent Sorter
:) )

4. This also extends to her comrades. When she asks for backup to fight, her request is ignored.

5. Even ZUN makes fun of this by calling her the Japanese equivalent of cannon fodder in her official profile.

6. Seiran's profile suggests she was making mochi when encountered.

7. Much like Ringo, Alternative Facts in Eastern Utopia reveals that she too decided to stay in Gensokyo after the events of LoLK.

8. On Reimu and Sanae's routes, Seiran inadvertently reveals the location of the Moon Rabbit base after being defeated.

9. ZUN implies in her Spell Card comments that she's kind of a horrible shot.

10. Although it's not visible in Seiran's portraits, she also has a tail.

10. She is able to communicate telepathically with other moon rabbits. She uses stock military radio phrases when doing so.