Shikieiki Yamaxanadu

1. "Eiki Shiki" (using English name order) would be her Romanized name. "Eiki" means "reflection princess" and "Shiki" means "four seasons".

2. "Yamaxanadu" is her title, although it is sometimes mistaken for her last name.

3. This can result in jokes making fun of the excessive length of her name.

4. A silhouette of Shikieiki occupies the front of PoFV's jewel case.

5. The fairies in Shikieiki's stage are dressed in dark blue uniforms, and Lily wears a black uniform as well now.

6. Many fans have come to the conclusion that Shikieiki's full name is the most difficult to spell out of every Touhou character's.

7. There is a debate on whether her name is "Eiki Shiki" or "Shikieiki", BUT! I have the game, so I know her name. It's Shikieiki, guys.

8. She is wearing ribbons colored White & Red means "Pure & Brave", meaning that a judge must be pure & brave. Her headgear emblem colored Gold stands for "Virtue" meaning a judge must have virtue at any conditions. Her skirt colored Black means "Firm" meaning a judge must be firm. Her dress and headgear colored Blue stands for "Peace" meaning a judge should be able to making peace inside its judges. Her hair colored Green means "Prosperity" which means a judge must bring a prosperity.

9. She is sometimes depicted as a midget or even a baby compared to Komachi, but she's actually almost as tall.

10. Because of her job and Komachi's attitude, she is usually seen striking Komachi with the "Rod of Remorse" for being a slacker. However, amusingly enough, fans have also speculated that this could be just a thunder attitude.

11. Unlike humans, she has a criteria of right and wrong in her own mind.