My Old Best Friend?

"So girl, I believe we need to talk." Chelsie says.
"Why?" I ask slightly confused.
"You're going to have to go back to your reality at some point." She responds with a sad smile.
"No, don't let me go." I say before hugging her tightly.
"Don't worry, I'll always be here." She says and retracts her arms from the hug which I refuse to let go of. "Are we going to have to do this the hard way?"
"It doesn't seem hard in this world." I giggle and she glances at me before her hands dart to me sides. Instead of letting go, I fall into her, knocking both of us to the ground. She quickly climbs on top of me before I have a chance to react.
"It's no fair, you're faster then me." I say putting on a playful pouty face.
"Don't play the guilty card, you brought this on yourself." She says running a hand down my stomach with a smile. She softly tickles me sides and I cross me arms refusing to laugh or crack a smile. Even though my laughter is extremely hard to contain.
"Oh, so now we are playing this game." She says nodding with a smile still. "The longer you don't laugh, the longer I'm going to make you laugh."
"Try me." I challenge returning the same smile.
"You asked for it." She says before going back to tickle me sides. "You know, you didn't place any rules, I could use some help." My eyes widen a bit and she notices.
"Come on, don't be shy." She says and I see her wave someone over but I can't see who it is exactly. I suddenly feel someone place their fingers on the soles of my feet and I squeak.
"Aw, are you to ticklish?" Chelsie teases. I fight to keep myself contained as the person moves their fingers up and down the soles of my feet. When suddenly I feel them brush up onto my toes, I then lose it.
"Whyhahahahahahaha!" I yell out. Chelsie smiles. The girl at me feet starts laughing also, it sounds so familiar. I try to scrunch up my toes, but the girl continues to find ways to get to them.
"Say we win and I may stop." Chelsie says poking at my bellybutton as I squeal.
"NOHAHAHAHAHA!" I yell before trying to fight my way out.
"Your choice, lets go full force, Stella." She says and I process what she just said before a wave of tickling hits me. The girl scribbles all over me toes while Chelsie moves from my armpits to my waist, switching every other second.
"YOUHAHAHAHA WIHAHAHAN!" I yell with laughter and the tickling on my feet stop, Chelsie however, tickles me for a few more moments before stopping.
"Your laugh sounds so familiar, sorry if that's weird." The girl says before standing and I catch a look at her face. I just about die as the name Chelsie said clicks into place.
"Stella?" I stammer out as she stares back mirroring my expression.
"Amber?" She asks, before I can say anything else I am tackled in a massive hug onto the ground. I pull her into a hug as well.
"I missed you so much." I say my eyes tearing up a bit, as her's well up as well.
"You guys know each other?" Chelsie asks and we both sit up.
"She's my best friend." We both say at the exact same time and hug each other.
"Yeah my best friend who left me and moved." Stella says before dancing her fingers on my sides.
"My best friend who should have followed me." I giggle.
"You guys act so similar." Chelsie says as she reaches over and tickles both our sides. I tip over laughing while Stella just smiles. "Except of course Amber is the more ticklish one."
"Hey, it wasn't my choice." I say and cross my arms.
"Oh you love it." Stella says and Chelsie smiles.
"I think you and I will make a great team." She says.
"But Stella, why are you here?" I ask and darkness suddenly washes over her face.
"I'd rather not talk about it, can we just have some fun first?" Stella asks and I nod.
"I think this calls for some games with the pixies in the park." Chelsie says.
"I'm going to lose!" I say dramatically while falling over.
"Yes you are!" Stella says and pokes my side.