Matt

I quickly hopped up from the ground and dove over the couch, hiding behind Stella. Chelsie just smirked at me.
"Amber, you're the one who basically asked for it," Stella shrugged, pulling me back over the couch.
"Okay, I regret underestimating her abilities," I whispered.
"I also think you underestimated how ticklish you were," Chelsie called from the other room.
"Oh shush," I yelled back before regretting it as I heard her footsteps approach and I quickly crawled behind Stella.
"What was that, sweetheart?" Chelsie asked sweetly and I scowled.
"Don't," Stella grabbed my arm before I could say something I would regret.
"Oh nothing," I replied sweetly and she turned.
"Call me sweetheart again and I'll be sure to do something I regret," I mumbled under my breath.
"Sweetheart," Kat commented and I immediately shot a glare to her. I then gave a quick shove and she fell off the couch.
"Ow, what's your problem?" She grumbled, standing back up.
"I don't know... Princess," I said and smiled when she grimaced at the nickname.
I always used to call her that and she absolutely hated it.
"I'm not a princess," She mumbled.
"Then stop acting like it," I said just to mess with her before busting out laughing and she quickly followed.
Later that day... I ventured out on my own, careful to go around the park so as not to get attacked by the pixies again. I began to climb a hill, passing several others on the way up.
When I finally reached the top, the view blew my mind. It was hurry so pretty.
"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice next to me asked; I turned to meet pure blue eyes and brownish blonde hair.

"It is, isn't it?" I replied and he smiled

"Almost as beautiful as your smile," He said and then smiled sheepishly.
"Thank you," I said as my cheeks tainted pink and I glanced back up at him, "What's your name?"
"Matt," He replied looking back to me, "What's yours?"
"Amber, what brings you up here?" I ask and he looks down again.
"It's my favorite spot in the city, there aren't usually to many people who make it up this far," He says and scratches the back of his neck.
"Well, this is my first time, I'm still kind of new here," I say and he smiles kindly.
"I could tell," He says.
"Oh, you're one of those who live here," I say, finally understanding.
"Yeah... you could say that," He replies, shrugging and I raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean by that?" I ask, confused.
"Honestly, I don't really fit in here, all the making friends with strangers who are just going to leave," He frowns, "They say they'll come back, and visit, but they don't. I just want a real friend."
I sit and think. I'm the same way, every move I lose contact, people forget about me. I look over to Matt who is clearly upset and just give him a hug.
"Thank you," He says staring at me with his blue eyes.
"It's nothing really, want to walk me down?" I ask.
"Of course! I mean... yeah, I can do that," He says and steps next to me.
As we walk down, we continue to laugh and have fun conversations. As I say goodbye he smiles and looks down.
"Not gonna lie you made my day," He says, "I mean I got hugged by a beautiful girl with a great personality."
"You're not so bad yourself," I say and blush before giving him a quick hug and walk away. As I reach Chelsie's house and enter the room, I immediately run into Lucas.
"So Amber, mind telling me where you've been all day?"