This Means War

I giggle slightly as I sit up as my friends do also. Then I pause as I look at Stella.
"Okay, seriously Chelsie, what is going on here?" I ask.
"You tell me." Chelsie says finally meeting my eyes with somewhat of a serious look.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"People get sent here to be happy because they need some major cheering up." Chelsie shrugged.
"I don't want to talk about this." Stella says rolling her eyes and I shove her backwards and she rolls over on the ground.
"What was that for?" She asks crossing her arms.
"Teaming up on me." I say crossing my arms.
"Incoming!!!" I hear a voice yell before a figure plows into me, knocking me to the ground.
"Well if it isn't the betrayer." Lucas gasps dramatically before meeting my shy eyes. "You're lucky your cuteness makes up for that."
My face immediately heats up and Chelsie rolls her eyes.
"Well, she's my friend, so go away Lucas." Chelsie says pushing him off of me.
"Don't start that argument." Lucas says shoving her back before they both start tickling each other, laughing as they do.
"Now why would someone as lucky as you need cheering up?" I ask Stella.
"I said I didn't want to talk about it." Stella sighed.
"But Stellaaaaa." I whine.
"Amberrrrrr." She mimics and I stare at her for a second before I lunged into her, knocking her backwards in surprise. I straddle her waist and pin her arms down under my feet.
"Now I'm not the type for evil revenge." I say thinking. "But in the case, I'm totally taking advantage."
With that being said I send my scribbling fingers into her armpits making her throw her head back in laughter as I attack one of her weakest points.
"Jerk!" She manages to say as I continue to focus on the one spot.
"Now if I'm not right, you were doing the same to me ten minutes ago." I laugh as she squeals and squirms under me.
"I'm going to kill you!" Stella yells as she now tries to free her hands from under me.
"I know, but I think it's worth torturing you." I smirk and she turns red and I continue for a second before I am thrown off and tackled by Lucas.
"Well shiz." I say as the 3 friends now surround me.
"Sorry Ambs, can't help the fact that you're the most fun to make laugh." Stella replies with my same smirk I had seconds ago.
"Not again ahah ahahaha!" I yell as they start to pin down each of my limbs.
"We haven't even started yet, geez this is definitely the most ticklish one I've met." Lucas laughs.
They all start at the same moment, immediately throwing me into my fate as they all go after my worst spots they have learned to know. My armpits, my stomach area, and my feet and I throw my head back in laughter, making them all smile and giggle along.
"YOUHAHA'RE SO MEANHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I yell as they continue to tickle me to death and only stop when tears are coming down my face, but a smile remains on my face as I sit up and look at all their smirks. "Oh get over it." I roll my eyes and get up.
"Whatever you say." Chelsie says giving a quick punch to my side making me twist out of her grasp.
"I'm mad at you." I say, crossing my arms and she frowns.
"Oof, leaving Chels in the dark." Lucas says.
"You too." I say, glaring at him.
"I'm guessing I don't even have to ask..." Stella starts.
"You're fine Stella." I say and she come and sits next to me. "But this means war."
"Alright, I'm down." Chelsie says. "Find your hideout and get prepared."
"Yeah, we've lived here forever, you guys are going down." Lucas laughed.
"I don't care." I say and till my eyes. "We may as well try."
"Fine." Lucas says.
"Fine." Stella replies.
"And go!" Chelsie calls and we run with our partners in opposite directions.