Taken

Ella continued to walk beside Bryce. She began to feel an uneasy feeling set in her stomach.
"Where are we going?" She asked finally.
"Somewhere," Bryce responded.
"Well, I should be getting back, I don't want my friends to worry," Ella said passively.
"Your friends? As in Lucas, Chelsie, and Amber?" Bryce asked and Ella's heart dropped.
"Um, yeah, what about them?" She asked.
"Oh honey, you don't need to worry about them anymore," He said slowly turning to her.
"Wait, how do you even know-"
"Shh, it doesn't matter, I know all about them," Bryce said as he grabbed her wrist tightly, "That's exactly why I caught you."
The words caught finally registered in her mind and she knew there was no getting out. Still she struggled as he locked one of the handcuffs on her wrist.
"You are just the lure, to the simple trap I'm setting, and all I have to do is torture you," He whispered as he pulled her close to him. He held up a cloth to her mouth and nose and she screamed until her throat was raw, "Take a deep breath in for me sweetie."

Amber suddenly felt a dull pain in her gut as she was walking with Sydney, causing her to stumble.
"Woah," Amber said holding her gut.
"What happened?" Sydney asked.
"I'm not sure, something doesn't feel right," Amber replied.
"Are you sick?" Sydney asked.
"No, I think I need to find Stella," Amber said feeling a bit uneasy.
"Amber?" A voice called and Amber glances back to see Chelsie and Lucas.
"Hey! Have you seen Stella?" Amber asks.
"No, we thought she was with you, she went walking a little while ago," Chelsie replies.
"I do recall seeing her walk with a guy with blonde hair," Amber says thinking.
"Blonde hair?" Lucas asks suddenly going pale.
"Yeah and his eyes were really bright and green," Amber continues.
"Oh no, oh this is not good," Lucas says putting his face in his hands.
"Why what's up with him?" I ask.
"Oh my gosh, Bryce has her," Chelsie says also growing pale.
"Who's Bryce?" Amber asks nervously.
"He's the son of the king of the Northlands," Sydney whispers from next to her.
Ambers heart drops, as she remembers what Lucas had told her about the Northlands. Now to find out that she was kidnapped...
"Well, we have to go get her, right?" Amber speaks.
"No, no, I can't go back there again," Lucas whispers as he clasps his hand together nervously.
"My best friend is in there, Chelsie, we have to," Amber continues.
"Amber you don't understand, we can't," Chelsie says.
"No, I'm going over there, they can't take her," Amber yells and turns, but Sydney grabs her arm.
"Amber for crying out loud, you can't go in there," Sydney says looking into her eyes, "None of the people from here have ever come out the same, most don't even come out, I mean look at him."
Amber looks at Lucas as he cradles himself back and forth with his knees pulled up to his chest.
"I can't just leave her, she's the only person I've got going for me," Amber says, a tear falling from her eye.
"Honey, that's not true, you have us, and I've lost friends there, I can't lose you too," Chelsie says, grabbing her hand.
"You don't understand, I can't, I owe my entire life to her," Amber says, yanking her hand away.
"Amber, if you can explain-"
"No I can't, you know I can't, just leave me alone," Amber says before running off.
Chelsie watches, relieves that she is at least running into the town. Lucas stares up at her, wide-eyed.
"Chelsie, we're supposed to make her happy, and now we're telling her that her best friend is practically dead?"
"Lucas, we, you can't go back there," Chelsie responds.
"I have to, I can't have her like this," He sighs

"No." Matt states.
"What do you mean no?" Amber asks in frustration.
"Listen, I don't care if I have to literally have to tie you up-"
"Kinky... what?" Amber says quickly.
"Amber quit being immature," Matt sighs, "I font care if I have to chain you to a tree, there is no way in hell you are going to the Northlands."
"So that's it, you all just want Stella to be tortured and die?" Amber asks, throwing her hands up.
"Nobody said that, but Amber you don't know how dangerous those people are," Matt says and Amber takes a deep breath.
"I understand that nobody here except her know what I've been through, but I have met plenty of dangerous people, and these are the least scary I have encountered. A little tickling doesn't scare me, unlike some people."
"We'll see if you say that after hours of torture, I'm going with," Matt says.
"What happened to the whole 'no way in hell' thing?" Amber asks.
"I can't see anyone stopping you," Matt shrugs.
"Not even chaining me to a tree?" Amber smirks.
"Face it, you'd find a way to break the lock," Matt smiles.

"Do you want to come, I mean you don't have to," Amber says to Danielle.
"Sounds like an adventure to me, of course I'll come!" Dani responds.
After a day of begging, persuading, and tickling, she managed to get Lucas, Chelsie, and Syndey to agree too.
Tomorrow they would head out to the Northlands, and were not going to leave without (Stella Ella, or whatever you want to call her), with them.

I just have to thank you all for 29K reads! Thank you for all your support! I hope you guys are prepared for the upcoming adventure, it'll be a crazy one! Feels free to comment any suggestions or things to see in the upcoming chapters and if you want me to add your character, DM me because now is the time to do it!
See ya through the screen!