Acknowledgments

Thank you for sticking with this story until the very end. I believe in kindness above all else, and if you enjoyed this story, then you probably do too. Be good to the people around you. Spread joy and forgiveness. You may not be able to heal people with your hands, but you can make them feel good through your words and your actions. Do nice things because you can, not because you have to. Spread kindness, and make this world a better place.

My story is a success here because of YOU, my readers. In particular, I'd like to thank the following awesome people:

Lively_Linguist for being an early fan of my work, and commenting like crazy on all my stories. (The good kind of crazy.) I enjoy them very much. (Thanks also for buying the book!)

Einsteininlove for loving this story so much that you went out and bought the book, left a great review, and proceeded to do shoutouts to all your followers and nominate the story for awards. All your efforts are very much appreciated!

To those of you who have written reviews for Siena on Amazon, GoodReads, or both - THANK YOU! You have my eternal gratitude. Every single review helps me a lot, and that makes you an important person.

And to each of you who voted on every single chapter. Your votes mean a lot to writers, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are too numerous to name, and I apologize for not mentioning you specifically. I'm afraid I'll miss some of you and you'll get offended. So suffice it to say that if you voted, I'm talking to YOU, and I thank you for your efforts.

If you'd like to sign up for my mailing list, please go to zoeblessing.com to enter!