Copyright

Copyright © 2017 Zoe Blessing

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

ISBN: 978-0-9988614-0-1

Yada yada yada... you're still reading this? Wow, you truly are a fan. And that makes you awesome in my book. Well, maybe not in my book. Haha! Oh gosh, lame joke! I'll stop now.

You keep on being awesome though. :)

And you're STILL here? Haha! Well, super-fan, maybe you want to checkout my Facebook author page? (External link provided for website users. For app-users, I'll add a comment with the link in it.) I would love it so much if you could leave a rating there. Click on the "Reviews" button/tab once you get there. You don't even have to write a review. THANK YOU!!

If Facebook isn't your thing, then maybe you'd like to sign up for my mailing list? I don't send much at the moment. Maybe once a month I'll have information about what I'm up to, offers going on in the book world, and maybe an occasional giveaway. Couldn't hurt, right? http://zoeblessing.com/books/ (I'll put a clickable link  into a comment.)

For real now, there's nothing else to read in this book. ;)