Holy Shit

Taylor's fingers delicately ran down the female's stomach. Her entire body shivered in response.

"I haven't even gotten started yet. And look at you, you're a mess," Taylor commented with a smirk.

At that point, Hayley took control.

She was able to pin Taylor down to the bed (after a lot of begging to let her do so. Taylor was initially against it because he wanted to be in control, but he decided to let her have her way).

She removed his pants, the bulge in his boxers obvious and growing.

Hayley straddled the male's hips, grinding down against him. His hands rested upon her sides up until they were swatted away.

She gestured for him to sit up, which he gladly complied to. That led to the removal of his shirt and another deep kiss. Hayley's hands roamed along Taylor's chest.

Taylor's arms wrapped around the girl's skinny frame, struggling a bit with the hooks of her bra. With a bit of assistance from Hayley, the piece of clothing finally came off.

He was speechless when he saw Hayley's bare chest. It had been too long since he had gotten laid.

Luckily, his lips were quickly too busy kissing Hayley to speak at all.

His fingers played with the lace (yes, lace — she was obviously anticipating sex) fabric of her final piece of clothing, inching it down. This time around, Hayley decided against swatting his hands away.

She assisted him in the process of removing the clothing, leaving her entirely naked afterwards. Though she had just shown an attitude filled with confidence, said confidence faded with each article of clothing that was removed. Saying she was shy once she was completely nude would be an understatement.

Her sudden lack of confidence was obvious to the male. He instantly retook control of the situation, switching their positions to pin her down to the twin-sized mattress.

He looked amazing in nothing but his boxer briefs, the clothing tight against his skin and appearing tighter every few seconds.

The curly-haired male pressed a kiss to her lips. The lust shared between the two put that of the times Hayley had shared with Josh to shame.

And they were just getting started.

It was unfortunate that Hayley had already promised herself and her roommates that this was a one time thing. She couldn't get attached, not after Josh.

But damn, this guy was already better than her previous lover.

Taylor pressed a kiss to both sides of Hayley's neck. He moved further down, lips meeting the center of Hayley's chest.

When he reached her chest, he paused.

His head rose, a slight smirk present on his face. He raised his right hand, just his index and middle fingers extended, and allowed his smirk to fade. He demanded, "suck."

She wrapped her lips around his digits, tongue twirling around his fingertips.

As she did so, she did not break eye contact. Taylor bit down on his lower lip as he watched, letting his mind run wild with the thoughts of what else this tongue of hers could do and what he could replace his fingers with.

No, no time for that. He was too eager to fuck her.

He removed his two fingers from her mouth, lowering them to line up with her entrance. His eyes locked on hers, earning a silent approval that came as a nod.

His fingers entered her. She emitted a little whine that was surely heard throughout the entire apartment. But the volume of their entertainment was the least of Hayley's concerns. Her friends had nagged her plenty about getting laid, if they were kept up the entire night because of it then they could blame themselves.