Together

After the semester was completed, Taylor didn't know what to do with himself. He ended up moving into Hayley's small apartment with her and her roommates. It wasn't ideal, but he did not want to pay as much for rent as he had in his former home.

For the majority of the season, Taylor spent everyday searching for new places to work. As terrible as it was to value the salary over the quality of the job, he wanted to teach at a school that paid their employees generous salaries.

Thanks to a few people he knew of that had the authority to do so, he was able to submit letters of recommendation from the university he formerly worked for.

Considering the positive reputation his former employer had, many of the schools in which he applied to were interested in him. Ultimately, he chose Boston University.

When Taylor informed Hayley of the school he had decided to work for, she was pissed.

"You're fine with being thousands of miles away from me?" She had argued when Taylor told her the news.

With a smile, Taylor replied, "I want to take you with me."

That didn't go as expected. Hayley didn't hesitate in saying yes, because of course she'd come with him.

Everyone advised Hayley to stay in Tennessee, to not go with him. But being young, dumb, and in love, Hayley didn't care. All she cared about was Taylor, and he was all that mattered.