Best I've Ever Had

[ don't kinkshame me ]

Taylor always gave his students the option of meeting him during the times he did not have classes to teach. He sat in his small, rather cramped office while he graded the short stories that his students had handed in. He had already used up two new red pens and was not very impressed by the ones he had read.

As he went through a particularly awful paper, he heard a knock on his door.

He walked to the room's entrance and saw the outline of what appeared to be a feminine body through the opaque glass. He noticed a bright yellow color atop the person's head but he did not think much of it. Just some student who was going to beg for a good grade, he assumed.

But when he opened the door, it was the one student he did not want to speak to. Yeah, her.

"Come on in, Miss," Taylor said to the girl. He looked around to be positive none of his co-workers were near and pulled the door shut. He made sure to lock it and drop the blinds for safe measures. He didn't know what was going to happen.

"What do you want?" Taylor asked, hands buried within the front pockets of his slacks.

"So, did you enjoy my story today?" She asked with an innocent smile. He let out a small sigh as he recalled the inappropriate short story that Hayley had presented in front of the entire class.

"I can't say I did. I haven't read the rest of it but I can't say I'm very happy with what I've heard so far."

"It was just a story," Hayley argued.

"Yes, a story about something that actually happened. I could lose my job because of something like this. You're insane, Hayley. It was one night."

Hayley knew that making Taylor hers was nearly impossible. But that was part of the fun. She needed to work for it.

She took a step closer to him, his upper legs meeting the edge of his desk. He gulped hard.

"Didn't you enjoy it?" She asked with a dramatic pout. Her hand rose to grasp Taylor's grey tie and give it a weak tug. The male remained silent.

"Quite honestly, Sir, that was the best I've ever had. That says a lot coming from me. I'm all about there being a connection instead of it being just a quick fuck. But maybe that was part of what made it so much better than past experiences. Maybe it was the fact that I knew that all I was in your eyes was someone to fuck. Nothing more. I felt like I was being used, but I loved it."

Taylor's hands were pressed against the edge of his desk, his breathing having grown erratic. From the second Hayley referred to him as "sir" he was done for.

"Hayley —" he whimpered. The girl was moving closer and closer to him, so close to the point that she could definitely feel the bulge that had formed in his bottoms.

"Yes, Sir?"

"I can't — You can't — This isn't right," he stuttered out.

"Really? Is that how you really feel? Because your cock clearly doesn't feel the same way."

In a sudden sequence of events, Taylor momentarily moved away from her and then stood directly behind her.

He grabbed a hold of her by the waist and growled into her ear, "You want me so bad? Then prove it. Bend over my desk."

"But —" Hayley argued. This was exactly what she had wanted, but she could not make that obvious.

"No buts," Taylor quickly added. As Hayley did as told, Taylor double checked to be positive the door was locked.