Falling For You

Before taking her home, Taylor brought his girlfriend out with him for a nice dinner. She would have much rather relived their first date and gotten pizza or something similar, but Taylor insisted that they visit an expensive restaurant downtown.

Taylor brought Hayley home with him, his lips pressed to her neck as soon as they entered the apartment.

Hayley's eyes went wide as she looked around Taylor's large and spacious apartment.

"This is your apartment?" She asked in amazement.

"No, I just brought you to a random apartment in hopes of getting laid," he joked, his head moving downward so he could press a kiss to Hayley's shoulder.

"Stop, stop. I want to look around," she whispered. Taylor whined against her clothed shoulder blade.

Hayley roamed the apartment in amazement.

"So, this is where you live?"

Taylor sighed. "Yes. Obviously. One of the reasons I didn't bring you here on our first date was because I didn't want you to get attached to me solely because of my money. Also because I parked my car at your apartment since you live closer to downtown Nashville, but my point still stands."

"How much do you pay for this per month? How much do you earn?"

Taylor approached Hayley from behind and held onto her hips, letting out another sigh.

"No more questions, especially money questions. I don't like those. Let's go to my room," Taylor said. His hand grasped Hayley's as he led her to his bedroom.

"Do you need to use the bathroom? If you need to brush your teeth, I have an extra toothbrush in the cabinet under the sink. I also have some clothes you can change into to wear overnight."

"I appreciate that," she said with a smile. Once they arrived in Taylor's room, she pointed towards the open door which she could see was where the restroom was located. "Is that it?" She asked. Taylor nodded.

"I'll be right back," she said. Before she could go, Taylor found a pair of sweatpants for her to wear, along with a white t-shirt.

She vanished into the bathroom and fixed herself up. Even though Taylor hadn't directly mentioned sex, why else would he have invited her over?

She changed her clothes, though she decided against wearing the bottoms. Taylor's large t-shirt covered from her body down to her upper thighs.

Meanwhile, Taylor rushed around his apartment in an effort to improve the appearance of his bedroom. He made the bed as quickly as he could, found some candles in his kitchen, spread them around the bedroom and lit them.

Lastly, he removed all of his clothing with the exception of his boxers. When he heard the doorknob of the bathroom door being twisted, he hopped onto the bed and rested on his side, head propped up on his hand.

Hayley giggled when she saw Taylor on the bed with a little smirk on his face.

"What?" He asked, his smirk transforming into a cute grin when he heard her laughter.

"You look funny. And what did you do to this room?" She asked as her eyes searched the decorated space.

"I wanted it to look nice, is that a crime? I want to make tonight special. Come on, join me on the bed."

Hayley chuckled as she climbed into Taylor's large bed. He immediately flipped her body over with a laugh of his own, his fingers tickling Hayley's sides.

"Stop it," Hayley got out between giggles.

Taylor stopped, but pressed a kiss to his girlfriend's lips before she could say anything else. He broke the kiss after a moment.

"You're adorable," he whispered.

"You think so?" She asked with a smile. Taylor nodded.

Their lips connected once again. While their mouths moved perfectly together, Taylor's hands crept down Hayley's sides and paused once he reached her hips. He raised his eyebrows when he discovered that no underwear covered Hayley's lower half.

Meanwhile, Hayley's fingers played with the waistband of Taylor's tight boxer briefs.

Their lips parted once more, this time so Taylor could hastily remove the shirt that covered Hayley's body.

Off came Taylor's boxers, which had been the only remaining piece of clothing that restricted complete skin-on-skin contact.

"Fuck me," Hayley breathed into Taylor's ear, doing her best effort to grind against him. He pinned her hips down against the firm mattress.

"I wanted to be romantic and do the whole making love thing, but it's difficult to resist with the way you're talking, sweetheart," he whispered.

Hayley scoffed. "Fine, we can be romantic. But next time, rough, deal?"

"So there's going to be a next time?" Taylor asked with raised brows.

Hayley gave his shoulder a small hit. "I'm your girlfriend, idiot."

"Good point."

Their lips reconnected and Taylor was instantly lost in a trance. He was torn away when he felt Hayley's hand wrap around his length.

"Fuck," he whined, their lips separated by mere centimeters.

"That's exactly what I'd like for you to do. Fuck me," Hayley said with a giggle.

Hayley stroked him to full hardness, or until he started whining.

"I want you," Taylor whispered; as though this was not obvious.

"Have me," Hayley replied just before pressing a small kiss against Taylor's pink lips.

Hayley lay down, legs spread open to allow Taylor to do whatever his heart desired. He positioned himself between her legs. Again, their lips remained close.

He couldn't resist. Taylor's lips crashed into his girlfriend's, only parting so he could then press a kiss to her chin, to her neck, to her chest. He wouldn't leave any hickeys in predictable locations. Her neck was too obvious. But her chest was private territory.

He sucked at her skin, forming multiple pink spots across her chest. They varied in color, some being more red than pink, and vice versa. But I digress.

Hayley was able to bring his attention back to the main task at hand when she grabbed a handful of his brunette curls and forced him to look her in the eyes.

"Don't tease."

Taylor chuckled and pressed a kiss to her forehead. He lined himself with Hayley's entrance and pushed into her, making a small noise even though his mouth stayed closed. He didn't want to make the night about himself.

"You feel really good," Taylor said with a giggle against Hayley's lips.

"I'm glad you think so," Hayley said in response. She brought her arms around Taylor's body, the pads of her fingertips pressed against his upper back.

Without a warning of any kind, the brunette began to pick up the pace. He admired the whimpers and whines that came from Hayley's lips and he did his best to stay quiet. That task was much easier said than done.

Taylor couldn't hold back. He didn't last very long, reaching his release much sooner than he had hoped. His climax prompted Hayley to orgasm shortly thereafter.

After they both cleaned up and pulled on some undergarments that would work as pajamas, they lay in bed together. Taylor's hand lazily ran through Hayley's dyed yellow hair, her back against his stomach. Following a moment of silence, he worked up the courage to speak exactly what was on his mind.

"I think I'm falling for you."

She sat up and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"What?"

"No, nothing. Nevermind. It doesn't matter," he nervously said. He was already regretting saying that. But Hayley had had this insane effect on him that he had never experienced before. He was no expert when it came to love. He felt like an idiot for falling for Hayley so quickly.

Twenty minutes later, after Taylor had fallen asleep, Hayley lay wide awake. She turned to face him and whispered, "I'm falling for you too."