Rough

Hayley had never been much of a sleeper. Once she woke up, she could never fall asleep again. She enjoyed rest, but she would grow bored of lying there once she awoke.

As she lay in Taylor's bed, his body beside her, she felt a strong sense of boredom.

She checked her phone to see that it was nearly eight o'clock. Taylor was still fast asleep, his bare chest moving up and down in time with his breathing pattern.

Hayley curled up against Taylor, right hand pressed to his strong abdomen. Her hand moved down his stomach, eventually reaching the waistband of his boxer briefs. Her fingers snuck under the elastic and wrapped around his length, which she noticed was already semi-hard. He must have been having some interesting dreams.

A soft groan came from Taylor as soon as Hayley began stroking his length, but he did not wake up from his peaceful rest.

Hayley removed her hand and pulled down his boxers. It was a challenge, considering he was not awake to assist her in the removal process.

Once the piece of clothing was finally removed, Hayley settled between Taylor's legs. She was amazed that Taylor was still sleeping.

Hayley pressed several kisses along Taylor's bare chest and abdomen, a line of kisses being pressed along the center of his stomach, following his happy trail.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Hayley whispered while she stroked Taylor, her tongue darting out to meet the head of his cock.

He soon reached full hardness, which Hayley took as a sign to do more. She parted her lips and accepted his member into her mouth. Or at least as much as she could take.

Hayley felt Taylor's body beginning to move and his abdomen flexing. She glanced up to see Taylor looking directly down at her with half-lidded eyes.

Taylor groggily spoke. "Hayley what are you do--"

Hayley cut him off by pressing her unoccupied hand against Taylor's mouth. She pulled away from his length and shushed him, but one hand still stroked him.

"Do you want to cum?" She asked, removing her hand from over his mouth.

"Yes," he mumbled. Even though he was barely awake and didn't really know what was happening, he always knew the answer to that question.

Hayley's hand paused. Instead of continuing to stroke him, her hand wrapped tightly around the base of his cock. She shook her head.

"You don't get to. Not yet."

Taylor whined. He would throw a tantrum if need be.

"You know why I'm not letting you?" Hayley whispered, a smirk on her lips.

Taylor shook his head.

"Because I want you to fuck me," she whispered and pressed her lips to his.

Everything was going even better than Hayley had originally anticipated. She found herself beneath Taylor, soon stripped of her nightwear.

"You want to be fucked, baby?" Taylor asked, the early morning teasing causing him to be wide awake. Hayley nodded.

On most occasions, Taylor would prepare his partner with some enjoyable foreplay to get them ready. But there were exceptions. If the other half of the couple were to misbehave, for example, they were going to be punished.

In this case, Hayley had not misbehaved. Although, she had made it obvious that what she was interested in was not love-making, she wanted it rough. She had even said so the night prior. She wanted it hard, she wanted Taylor to give his all.

Tinder | tayley ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें