Caught

"So, Hayley, still being good and doing as you were told?" Taylor asked his girlfriend. The class had just been dismissed, therefore the couple were the last two people left within the room.

Taylor's arms wrapped loosely around Hayley's middle while her own hands were intertwined at the back of Taylor's neck. They both smiled.

"Yup. You better reward me tonight. I don't care how, it can be something sexual or we can just lie in bed together and watch a movie. Your choice," Hayley said, her smile still present. The mere thought of being able to hang out with Taylor, regardless of how they spent their time, excited her.

"Do you have more classes to go to today?" Taylor asked. Hayley nodded.

"Alright, I can meet you at your place tonight. We can stay there if you want or you can stay the night at my place again. If you want to stay at my place, we can stop by your apartment and you can pick up some of your things. It's your call."

"Your place," Hayley quickly decided. She stood herself up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to Taylor's. Considering how focused on the kiss the two of them were, they didn't notice the familiar face that could be seen pressed against the rectangular window of the door.

It was Sarah, the girl who had been flirting with Taylor. She had returned to the class because she had accidentally left her notebook in the room. Once she witnessed the scene that had been taking place in the class, she decided that she could wait. It wasn't urgent.

She stood there with wide eyes. To be sure that she had evidence, she took a picture of what was happening.

Sarah hurried out of the building and quickly called the school's Human Resources Department.

"Hello? I'd like to report an inappropriate relationship between a teacher and their student."