3

Everyone makes their way to the table in the centre of the warehouse, after everyone has been acquainted and Dom spoke those pivotal words, "Because we've got a job." Dom looks to Brian to start explaining causing everyone else to as well, only to see the man checking his phone and looking around. "Everything alright Brian?" Dom asks. "Yeah, yeah. Just expecting someone else. She said she'd be here."  Everyone exchanges glances, "Yeah well she had to finish up a job and call in a favour to get to Rio in half a day. You couldn't have given more notice could you B?" A woman's voice calls out, Brian pulls out a hand gun shocking Dom and Mia and points it at the mystery woman.

"Now is that how you great an old friend?" She laughs, "You're a bit under dressed too. Last time I saw you, you were in a tux and we shared a romantic dance before I had to rush off." Brian raises his eyebrows as the woman un-phased walks closer, "Yeah and you were wearing a dress.  How'd you know you weren't walking into a trap?" "This? A trap?" The woman speaks sardonically, "You're kidding right? I mean come on B. The number I gave you was a burner phone. So even on the off chance this was going to be a trap, your buddies from the FBI couldn't track it and if they did I'd have dumped it. Besides that was two years ago if you were going to do it why didn't you when you first got it?"  Brian shaking his head, set the gun down on the table and walks over and embraces the woman. Mia glares at the woman in jealousy, Dom places his hand on her arm. The two break apart and the woman give Brian a bag. Checking inside Brian laughs, "Really cookies? Didn't actually think you were serious when you gave me the number and mentioned cookies."

The woman walks over to the talk speaking, "I always stay true to my word." Dom nods his head to the woman, "Who's your friend Brian?"  "This is Malia Jane, world class criminal, she's our secret weapon." Dom raises an eyebrow,walking over to Brian.

"So you're the big bad Dominic Toretto, that everyone is looking for?" Malia speaks with a smirk, "Can't believe you were the one that finally turned the white knight into a dark horse. I had been trying for ages ."  Dom lets a smirk grace his face, "Yeah I suppose. So what makes you so special that Brian here, failed to mention you coming?"  Malia lets out a sparkling smile turning on her charm, "Probably would have been embarrassed if I didn't come."

"Malia's a con artist and thief. She isn't that bad of a racer either." Brian gave Malia a mocking wink.  "Give over Brian, your girlfriend's getting jealous." Roman speaks drawing the three out of their own wee world. "So what's this job?" Han speaks up. "All right, so our target's name is Hernan Reyes. And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail." Brian starts to explain before Gisele speaks up, "No paper trail means no banks. And no banks means cash houses." "That's right ten of them, to be exact. Spread throughout the city." "And we're going to hit them all." Dom walks out of the shadowy area he was brooding in. Everyone shares a look of disbelief other than Mia, Brian and Dom.  "All of them?" Tej asks, to which Dom confirms.

"That sounds crazy. You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for you all, but personal ain't good business. I can't do this homie." Roman voices what most of them are thinking, but Malia, Malia is all for this. Her job is personal and that's just how she likes it. Seeing the crushing look of defeat on the rich assholes face is what she lives for. "So what we're talking about is $200 million." Dom speaks up making the retreating figure of Roman stop and backtrack. "You say what? Hundred..... See, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and uh I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..." Roman starts tripping over his own words in excitement causing Malia to chuckle. "You're going to give the man a heart attack throwing numbers like that around! I mean just look at his dumbfounded face." Malia barks out causing some of the others to smile. A hint of a smile can be seen on Dom's face as he continues as if Roman didn't even speak. "That's right $200 million and everything we take, we split even."  Everyone affirms their want to be a part of this now. "Nothing sly now Malia." Brian speaks causing the woman to grin widely. "Me? Sly? Never!"