5

"It's all clear man!" I hear Roman's loud and obnoxious voice call out, followed by some chuckling. I open one eye to see him looking between the couch I'm on and the one beside me with Dom. Brian walks up behind him with Tej. "Do you have to always be so damn loud? Do you not have a power off button or a mute at least??" I groan my voice low and scratchy. "Darling he doesn't even have a volume button never mind an off button." Dom's voice rumbles from the couch behind me in a sexy morning voice. It kind of reminded me of Eliot's... I push myself up into a sitting position and run my hands through my hair the bobble having fallen out in my sleep along with Hardison's ear piece. I pick up the ear piece and put it in, to be consumed but a four way fight. "Sophie you can't keep pulling that bullsh1t and changing the plan during the con!" Eliot growls. "Sophie we had a plan! We had a perfectly good plan before you..." Nate trails off. I yawn and stretch as Hardison puts in his piece. "Look Sophie I may have made skills but what you just did.... Do you know how long it takes for me to set up our covers? So that when the bad guys do the background checks they come up with nothing well...." He is then cut off by the woman herself, "Look that asshole has so much more than what we were taking back for our client. What about all the other clients that didn't come to us that he screwed over guys? What about them?" I sigh getting up and grabbing my bag from beside the couch.

"It sounds like you're in over your head Sophie and that you're going for more for the rush again." I get confused looks from everyone around me as I send a video request to Hardison. "Yeah that might be fine when you're on your own," The video chat connects and I stare at her as I continue. "But you're in a team. T-E-A-M meaning that other people's asses are on the line too. Not just yours." Parker who is sitting in the background perks up and waves at me saying hi. Brian, Dom, Tej, Roman and Han who just appeared from a bedroom crowd around me to see what's going on. "Well aren't you all high and mighty jumping in. When you're not even here for the con." I see Brian give me a sideways glance at the word 'con'. "You gave off about me leaving the team and yet you've just done the same to join another team which is worse!" She rants waving her hand about in a dramatic fashion like Sophie does best. "Not that type of con." I say facing Brian before turning to the Wicked Witch of the West. "First of you left to go discover yourself! Because you've conned too many people to remember your own damn name and story before this life. Second I have not left Leverage, I have come to help a friend out with a job in which he is way in over his head for. This is not unlike when we went to help Eliot's friend in San Lorenzo. The only difference being Brian's job is not your usual scene so he needed specific people for it. Therefore meaning that he asked me and several other people out to help, to which I accepted because I thought you could behave enough without having someone watching over you for one damn job." I take a deep breathe before looking at the others, "I hope you guys can make this work if you need a hand get me on my cell, and I'll do what I can. Parker if this thing goes right you'll be getting a present." "A present?! Is it cash?! Jewels?!" I smile as I waved and utter goodbye. I close the laptop and take out the ear bud setting it on top of the laptop.

I groan flopping back into the couch. Tej looks at me before looking at the ear piece. "Go ahead." I say rubbing my face, and as soon as those words leave my mouth he's inspecting it and talking techno-babble. "It picks up the vibrations of your face and can transmit your message even if you whisper and to an extent if you're close enough it picks up the marl's voice too. Hardison's design." Tej stops frozen and looks at me, "All in this and you mean Alec Hardison? Damn that man is a genius!" I chuckle, "Don't let him hear that his ego is big enough as it is. And I'm surprised you didn't recognize him there if you knew him." Tej rubs the back of his neck setting the ear bud down. "Hey mutual appreciation of anotha' brothers' work. He was quite legendary back in the day then he kind of disappeared. No one knew why, guess I know why now."

"Right well busy day, where's the bathroom?" I say getting up and grabbing my bag before going in the direction Han's pointed. "Thanks hun." I say waving over my shoulder.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the group dropping my bag off on the way

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the group dropping my bag off on the way. Loading my guns we starting talking about how we'd all get there. Giselle wanted to use her bike the others had their own ways that they wanted to use which left Dom, Brian and myself. I spared a glance at them as the others headed to the location before walking towards the door. "You boys coming with?" I ask over my shoulder before continuing on. I got into my 69 Chevy Camaro. The boys come out and Brian lets out a whistle. "Only one seat up front choose between yourself." Dom just gave Brain a look before pulling the seat forward to let him into the back. "You can handle this?" Dom said or more so asked. I just gave him a smile before speeding off.

A.N. Before any of you hate on me for the Sophie roasting please note that I do like her. It is on my mind to make a Leverage fanfic after this and delve deeper into the whole relationship and beef between them. Any thoughts? Comments or questions? Please feel free to ask!!!