9

Tej, Brian and I sat in the back of a black van in the car park of the police station watching through the button cam as Rom makes his way into reception. "You think he can do it Mal?" Brian asks looking over to me with a wide grin on his face. "Nope." Roman walks out of the elevator swearing under his breath at us as we snicker. "Alright you can do it Rom, just do what I taught you." I tell him through the ear piece. He rushes over to the window of the reception placing the box down on the ledge. "Hello, beautiful. Look at those dimples. Sexy, sexy." I sigh "Roman I know I said to use your sexuality to your advantage but all I can say is I damn well hope you don't flirt like that in real life." The woman behind the window looks at him with a slight smile surprisingly. "Love those glasses. Where did you get them from?" That does not last though and she soon appears as unimpressed as I am. "Are those like Gucci frames or something? No English?" The woman finally having enough starts shaking her head and turning away. "Shit!" I swear before getting up chucking off my trainers and reaching into my backpack bringing out a pair of black heels and a low v neck white top. I chuck the shoes on and change the top before grabbing an I.D. badge from the pile in my bag too. I rush out of the van and into the elevator taking down my hair. "Stall Rom. I'm on my way."

I strut out of the elevator and imediately start shouting at Rom. "What the hell is taking so damn long?! It's not rocket science to leave evidence in." I turn momentarily to face the male officer who was now dealing with Roman and give him a small smile. "I'm sorry for this idiot's incompetence, just out of the academy and the boss sticks him with me." I roll my eyes before turning back to Roman and giving him a wink. I subtly take the button cam of his shirt. "Think you can get coffee without screwing that up?" Without waiting for an answer I swirl around placing my elbows on the ledge after putting the button cam on. "So can I put this in your evidence room, the boss will have my head if it goes missing or if I don't personally escort it into the evidence room myself seeing as my partner obviously can't." "I'm not really meant to but if it saves you from getting into trouble with your boss I suppose I can make an exception." I giggle and flick my hair "You're really saving ass here. What are you still doing here?" I question Roman before whispering "play along."

"Right this way miss..." "Jane, Jane Simmons. It's a pleasure to meet you. I follow the man through the station getting looks from other men, making me want to stab them in the eyes. Dogs. The man uses his key card and opens the evidence room. I thank him and walk to the far row of shelves and face the opposite wall where the plans say the vault would be. And oh gawd it's so beautiful, I think I might cry. "Damn pápá." "What?" The officer says. "Oh nothing just have to check her to make sure the idiot put everything in here is all." I pretend to shift through the box but really just check out the safe. "Seven by twelve. 18 inch thick steel reinforced walls insulated copper core to protect against anything thermal most likely. Class 3 electronic lock with a griffin retumbler and a palm scanner. I think I'm in love. You got what you need Tej?" "Got it babygirl." I hear typing in the background. I put the top back on the box and walk back to the man. He puts his hand way too low down my back and guides me out of the room soon we're back at reception and I let out a sigh of relief when I see Roman with two coffee cups in his hands. As I go to join him and get out of here the man grabs my wrist and Brain comes through the comms, "Mal are you made?" The man gives me a piece of paper and says that he can show me a good time if I'm free. Instead of knocking him out like I would like to I smile and flip my hair giving him a wink. I walk quickly to Rom not stopping. Grabbing one of the cups. Once the elevator doors close I drop his number on the floor. "If I ever see never him again it will be too soon!"