16

I came back late night and crashed on the sofa. I wake about midday everyone else is already up and about. I yawn and head to get changed, my phone is sitting on the side of the sink when it starts going off. Warning alert, Hobbs' team did a reverse trace on the bug. I grab my leather jacket and phone rushing out. "Guys BIG problem. Hobbs' on his way!!" I realize then that most of the guys are out on recon all that is left is Dom, Brian, Mia, Vince and myself. But I'm too late as soon as I start to speak a cars pulls up fast. "Cops!" Everyone freezes for a second before moving as the cops finally get out of the car. I sprint into one of the side rooms and climb into the air vents. I hear grunting and fighting, a man comes into my room and starts looking around. I jump down on to him and knock him out taking his gun. I leave the room gun ready to be shot at by the female cop. I duck behind a metal table shooting back at her, I duck again as she starts to fire. But then it stops and I hear the distinct clicking of a jammed gun. I vault over the table kicking her in the face stunning her. I punch her in the face again before throwing her on to the ground. I grab ammo of her belt and rush towards the exit. I slide behind a pillar when I see Dom stop fighting and the rest of them having been rounded up. Sh1t.

"You going to come out Singer? Or are you going to do what you do best run?" I make my way through the warehouse getting closer. I climb up to the ledge on the window, a shot hits my right  shoulder. "Running are you? What about your friends Singer? No honor among thieves." I glower at him. Hand pressed against my shoulder. "Screw you Hobbs." I look at Brian, Mia, Vince and Dom before shooting the window and jumping out of it. The fall sends pain shooting up my ankles and shins. They're going to think I betrayed them, I think as I run. When I get a safe distance away I stop and put a ball of clothing over my wound before tying around it tightly. Sorry lady who's washing this was...I use my phone to track where they're heading and hijack a car and loot some guns from one of Eliot's safe houses nearby. I pull up a block ahead and pull out the my guns and climb to the roof of a house laying in wait.

"Stop the convoy, distract them, recuse my friends easy as." I talk to myself trying to reassure myself that I'll be able to do it. I see them coming and hold my finger over the button to detonate the C4 chargers 20 meters ahead of them. As I go to hit it something unexpected happens a man a few buildings down shoot an RPG at the head vehicle. I quickly turn my attention to whom I can only assume is Reyes' men. I start to take sights on the one with the RPG and fire as he goes to launch another. He's down I turn and start to aim for the others. Bam! Another I try to line my sights up with another but I can't get a clear shot. "Sh1t!" I sling the sniper over my shoulder and jump from one roof to another before trying to take aim again but no luck in getting a clear shot. I look at the largish gap between my roof and theirs. I walk to the opposite edge of mine before running and jumping. I hit one of Reyes' men in the head with the butt of my sniper. I shoot the guy in front of me before shooting the one I just hit.

I duck as bullets fly by before taking the fire escape down to the road. I head to the second vehicle where they're holding the team and rip open the door. The woman cop raises her gun to my face. I smirk a little when I see her split lip. "Look shoot me later right now if you all don't get out of here you'll be killed." I grab the key off her belt and hand it to Brian. "Didn't think I'd leave without a goodbye now did ya?" I get hit in the left leg. "Son of a..." I move out of the open and start to shoot back. I start to loose focus in my eyes except straight in my line of vision but still I fight on, until I'm hit in the head from behind. I fall to the floor head spinning, I try to get up but am kicked down by one of Reyes' men. Groaning I try to roll away and get up again, only to be kicked some more before he straddles me and starts to choke me. I try to fight back pushing against his arms, my vision fading each second. Bam! A hole appears in his head and he falls flat on me, my eyes follow where the bullet came from to find Hobbs. Even without the pressure restricting my airways my vision continues to fade until I'm completely out.