10

Tej and I talk about the safe on the way back to the warehouse, we're just entering as I say. "Honestly it is damn sexy you know that man! I mean Nate, Hardison and Eliot don't even have that much knowledge combined!" "Ayyy how'd it go? Did Roman mess up?" Han shouts a greeting from across the room as he picks away at a packet of pretzels. "You know it!" Brian replies shoving Roman, "But we didn't even have a chance to go to Plan B before Mal was changing shoes and tops and waltzing right in there to save his ass. She got the guy's number too." He takes a jab at me. "Hey I didn't know you had a little rover in there as a Plan B. It's you Brian and you never have a Plan A nevermind a Plan B. And please don't remind me I'm going to take like 10 scolding hot showers to get that disgusting excuse of a man out of my mind." Brian looks like he's about to say something before I stop him in his tracks. "He grabbed my ass and said 'he wanted to show me a good time'. That's going to give me nightmares for weeks." I overemphasize using arm movements. I get some weird looks as I waltz off to shower.

An hour later I join everyone back in the main room, Santos and Leo were just back after blowing up a toilet in the police station and getting Tej a hardline into the police stations security station which was much more reliable than wireless. They also apparently went over why we can't hack the fed again and how narrow it was which WE ALREADY KNEW. I mean come on guys, this is kid stuff. Dom and Brian went out to get cars like the little kids they are. I meanwhile make a call.

*3rd person*

"Hey McAuley you still in the business? Good, good, I'm grand thanks. How's the wife and the twins? Tell them I said hi. Can you get me something here within the week. I'd never doubt you my man just making sure you're still willing to do business with an old outlaw friend." Malia gives her friend the rest of the details and like that no questions asked the safe would be there by the end of the week. She then makes her way over to the table where Han, Giselle, Roman, Tej, Santos and Leo sit playing poker. "Deal me in?"